269. I can't remember it at all W: I forgot where I put my bank card. M: Don't worry. Think it over. W: I can't remember at all. M: I don't remember the dream I had last night. W: Me either. I forgot it when waking up. M: I can't remember it at all.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

《罗马假日》主题曲:Am I That Easy to Forget 难以忘怀 奥黛丽赫本(Audrey Hepburn)总是那么清新脱俗,高贵气质与俏丽可人迷倒了万千观众,甚至连她耍小脾气的神态也令人津津乐道,更不用说那宛

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

《罗马假日》主题曲:Am I That Easy to Forget 难以忘怀 奥黛丽赫本(Audrey Hepburn)总是那么清新脱俗,高贵气质与俏丽可人迷倒了万千观众,甚至连她耍小脾气的神态也令人津津乐道,更不用说那宛

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Do you have the time? Sorry,I don't have a watch. I guess it must be over eleven o'clock. Eleven o'clock already? I'm sure I've lost track of the time talking to you. Do you have time for a cup of tea? I'm afraid not. I have another appointment with

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

当我们意识到有必要学会英语,并且下决心去攻克这个难关时,我们就一定要: 1、投资我们的时间和心智。 我们并不傻,有足够的智慧和大脑空间来消化储存那些ABC。别人能学会,我们也能

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

1.如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered. 2.宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I would li

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

首先,大家应该注意的是背诵单词不要忽视单词的发音,这点对雅思的听力非常有帮助。如果一个单词只知道拼写和汉语意思的话,就只能对阅读有所帮助了。口语对话中如果对方说到了该单

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Emily was late. Carla sat with her lunch and waited for her. 埃米莉迟到了。卡拉带着她的午餐坐下等她。 When Emily arrived, she said, Sorry, I'm late! I'll be right back. I need to get some lunch. 当埃米莉到的时候,她说:抱

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

当我们意识到有必要学会英语,并且下决心去攻克这个难关时,我们就一定要: 1、投资我们的时间和心智。我们并不傻,有足够的智慧和大脑空间来消化储存那些ABCD。别人能学会,我们也能

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Almost Over You Sheena Easton Almost Over You 几乎忘了你 I saw an old friend of ours today 今天碰到一位我们的老朋友, She 1)asked about you 她问起了你, I didn't quite know wha

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

今天分享的是几首纪念的歌。 清明节:Qingming Festival /Tomb-sweeping Day Cause we never forget them, we never say bye to them. 因为我们从未忘记他们,从未和他们说过再见。 歌名:Bye Bye 歌手:Mariah Carey This

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

学习英语的六大秘诀 当我们意识到有必要学会英语,并且下决心去攻克这个难关时,我们就一定要: 1、投资我们的时间和心智。我们并不傻,有足够的智慧和大脑空间来消化储存那些ABCD。别

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

顺口溜教你如何学好英语

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Mr. Dawson was an old grouch, and everyone in town knew it. Kids knew not to go into his yard to pick a delicious apple, even off the ground, because old Dawson, they said, would come after you with his ball bullet gun. 道森先生是个坏脾气的老

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

unit 393 忘记写信 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Why are you so upset? A:你怎么这么不高兴? B:Well, really! You'd think writing was difficult! B:哎,真是的!写一封信好像很困难似的。 A:What are you talking about? A:你在说

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

No, I can't forget this evening 我无法忘记今晚 Or, your face as you were leaving 当你离去时的脸庞 But I guess that's just the way the story goes 但我想那就是故事的结局 You always smile 你一直保持着笑容 But in your ey

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

In the past 10 years, I've realized that our culture is rife with ideas that actually inhibit joy. Here are some of the things I'm most grateful to have unlearned: 过去十年里,我意识到我们的文化虽然充满了想法却也抑制了快乐。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

You're now just a part of my past For the first time, I gave up this fast And I think you're not worthy To be loved by me endlessly As time goes by, I'll forget it sooner About the pain, joy and anything I know it's hard to forget about you But right

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Lucy: What's wrong with your phone, Dale? I tried to call you all night last night. Dale: I'm sorry. No one was able to get through yesterday. My telephone was disconnected by the phone company. Lucy: What happened? Didn't you pay the bill? Dale: Wel

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语对话对对碰

Mmm, hey,mmm 嗯~嘿~嗯~ Don'tthink about it 别再想东想西 Just moveyour body 就尽情舞动身体 Listen tothe music 跟着这动感节奏 Sing, oh,ey, oh 唱起 噢诶噢 Just movethose left feet 迈出你的左脚 Go ahead,get crazy 就现在

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语