In the UK, people drive on the left side of the road. 在英国,人们在马路左边开车。 In China, except Hong Kong and Macau, people drive on the right side of the road. 在中国,除了香港和澳门之外,人们都在马路的右边开车

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册

change 兑换,改变 conductor 售票员 except 除之外 fare 车费,车票 get off 下车 neither 也不 none 没有任何东西 note 纸币 passenger 乘客 tramp 流浪汉

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

Tesla unveils batteries to power homes US electric carmaker Tesla Motors has unveiled batteries that can power homes and businesses. Chief executive Elon Musk announced the firm would build batteries that store solar energy and serve as a back-up sys

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

哈马罗坎图和本罗切在芝加哥开了一家名为Moto的餐馆,尝试新奇的烹饪法和吃法。除了新奇好玩之外,这里还有一个用意:我们能一直使用新的食品科技为人类造福吗?

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:莫名关系

The US is on the verge of meeting most of the economic conditions the Federal Reserve has set to increase interest rates next month, according to a member of the rate-setting Federal Open Market Committee. 负责制定利率的联邦公开市场委员会

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I will persist until I succeed. 坚持不懈。直到成功。 In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. The bravery of each

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

AS IT IS 2015-07-08 Women's World Cup Sets Records, Except Money 女子世界杯打破了除奖金之外的诸多记录分享到: The Womens World Cup final match between the U.S. and Japan set all kinds of records over the weekend. One record the hi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Lesson 113 Good show! 1.Good show!做得漂亮! 2.Show us the garden,please.让我们参观一下花园吧。 3.Show me your report,please.请给我看看你的报告。 4.Stop showing off!别再炫耀啦! 5.I'll show you around.我带你四处逛逛

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):numb 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:互联网 internet 语法天地(Grammar Talk):如何用英文表达除之外(2)

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

情景对话: Max: This is a very big day for me. Caroline: Why, because of this totally out-of-the-blue order we got to do cupcakes for this business seminar? 今日知识点: This is a very big day for me. 这对我来说是个大日子。 例句

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

MIKE TAIBBI: What's not to love? So beautiful, colorful, mesmerizing in their movementsminiature works of living art that can thrive and entertain for years! They're, Koles, Longnose Butterflies, and a variety of TangsImmortalized by Hollywood in the

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

If you shoot for the stars, youll at least hit the moon. Want to reach your goals for next month? Heres the best way to do it. Lets say you want to lose 4lbs next month. Instead of putting together a workout routine where youll lose 4lbs, put togethe

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The single most important factor that contributes to success is what you do every single day. It is as simple as that. You habits will determine whether you are successful or not. If you have strong and healthy positives habits, it does not matter wh

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I will persist until I succeed. 坚持不懈。直到成功。 In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. The bravery of each

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Lesson 239 I feel sick. 1.I feel sick.我觉得很难受。 1.feel sick on buses.我在公共汽车上 觉得不舒服。 2.He's off wrok sick.他因病没来上课 。 4.He's lovesick.他正害相思病呢。 5.I've been sick for weeks.我已经生 病

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Black, white and brown 无论黑人 白人 还是棕色人种 To advocate for an America where everybody has got a fair shot in life 我们要让所有美国人 都拥有平等的生存机会 Not just some. Not just a few 不是部分人 更不是少数

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

In my observation, everyone who has a financially successful career goes through the following three stages: 据我观察,每个事业成功的富豪都会经历以下三个阶段: 1. Self-awareness 自我认知 Most people do not know what they

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

介词引导的宾语从句 1. 介词+宾语从句 短语动词中的介词与that引导的宾语从句连用,介词直接挂宾语从句。例如: We are talking about whether we admit students into our club. 我们正在讨论是否让学生加入

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Hungary's past 匈牙利的过去 His contentious legacy 有争议的遗产 A wartime leader still divides Hungarians 匈牙利战时领袖依旧掀起大争议 ADMIRAL MIKLOS HORTHY, Hungary's controversial wartime leader and an ally of Hitler, is e

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Topic: How to Save Money? 如何省钱?

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语