新生到学校面试 新生到学校参加面试时与面试官的英语口语对话,回答各种问题。 A: What attracted you to our university? 是什么吸引你来我们学校的? B: I like your sports facilities,especially the swimming

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语情景对话

此文本有中文翻译,请大家点击图片打开大图 。把鼠标放在大图右下角, 出现一个图标,点击可以放的更大,更清晰。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第一级(初高中适用)

My school is near a small lake. It is very beautiful. I like my school very much. 我们的学校在一个小湖的旁边。非常美。我非常喜欢自己的学校。 We have a high teaching building and it is big and clean. Our classroom is on th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Education policy 教育政策 Final exam期终考试 As elections loom, Barack Obama tries to reform Americas schools 随着选举临近,巴拉克-奥巴马尝试改造美国的学校 AMERICAS schools are dotted with stories of progress. In Decembe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Im a student in a middle school. I want to tell you that our school has changed a lot . Our school is much bigger than before. There also is a big garden now.And many trees and flowers are there. we can sit and relax ourselves there. 我是一个中学

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A number of schools across China have come under the spotlight for live-streaming during school hours. 近日,在学校作息时间,全国各地多所学校出现在了直播的聚光灯下。 The videos are available for anyone to watch on live-

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Did you see all the kids going to school this morning? 你今天早上看到所有孩子们都去上学了吗? I did. The traffic was terrible. 我看到了。交通太拥堵了。 Well, many parents drive their kids to school. 恩,许多父母开车

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

In school, students study and learn to work with others. 在学校中,学生读书,并且学着和其他人一起合作。 They should feel safe in school. 他们在学校中应该要感到很安全。 You can't study well when you feel scared. 当

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

A school has been forced to 'ban' pupils from bringing 'inappropriate' designer handbags to lessons. Teachers at All Saints' Academy in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, claim the luxury items are not suitable for carrying A4 files, textbooks and PE kits.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Britain Schools reform 英国 学校改革 Class acts 优秀法案 Englands schools are radically different. Now make them better英格兰各个学校相比其他地方极为不同,现在是是时候改善这些学校了AT the King Solomon Academy

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

初中英语作文也是需要同学们多读多练才能拿高分的,为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,下面是英语作文范文。 Welcome to our school! Our school is the key middle school in this city. Now we are in the fr

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

When I opened Mott Hall Bridges Academy in 2010, my goal was simple: open a school to close a prison. 在2010年我开办了莫特馆桥学院,我的目标很简单:创办一所学校,以关闭一所监狱。 Now to some, this was an audacious

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

同John Hardy一起参观绿色环保学校, 看在他位于巴厘岛的环保学校里怎么教孩子们建造, 园艺, 创新(和怎样进入大学). 校园的中心建筑是螺旋形的学校之心, 有可能是世界上最大的独立式竹楼。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Guangzhou hit national head-lines in 2006 when female students were told to keep their hair short - level with their earlobes at the longest. This stirred heated discussions about whether schools had the right to dictate such things. 2006年,因为市

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MATHS lessons are being taught in British schools by staff who only have a GCSE in the subject because of a dire shortage of qualified teachers. 在英国学校,由于可怕的师资力量之匮乏,数学课是由那些仅持有普通中等教育证

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Students at a high school have been assigned to playing online games to finish their chemistry homework during winter break in southwest Chinas Chongqing Municipality, according to website Cqnews.net on Monday. 周一,根据重庆新闻报道,重庆

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

托福口语真题素材中,有很多关于学校场所场景下的词汇。为了帮助大家熟练使用这次词汇,本文为大家总结了托福口语校园学校场所场景词汇。更多精彩敬请关注新东方在线托福网。 查看全

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

A class act 佼佼者 Freedom and discipline go together in an innovative school 在一所革新的学校,自由和纪律同行 Innovation in schools 学校改革 THE scene is enough to appal those teachers steeped in ideas about child-centred educ

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Chicago's schools 芝加哥的学校 Hard work rewarded 勤劳的奖励 Rahm Emanuel's school reforms are working 拉姆艾玛努尔的学校改革措施正发挥作用 Let me teach you some new words 让我来教你一些新词汇 NO FAMILY should g

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

十八、电脑(互联网)是否会取代老师(学校),在哪些方面老师重要,哪些方面电脑重要 1、先承认电脑教学的好处 (1)study in any convenient time and location at a personal speed and intensity (2)提供的信息量大

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语