Section Six, expressing disappointment Hi, Tim, any news about your job interview? Yeah, I didn't get the job in the end. Oh, what a pity! It's ok, that's life. 1, Any news about your job interview? Did you hear anything about your job interview? Any

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

A: I think I may try to eat a little better. B: I changed my diet recently, and I eat a lot healthier now. A: What do you eat? B: My diet consists mainly of fruits, veggies, and chicken. A: That's it? B: Just about. A: How is that the only thing that

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

1)有些形容词(包括已变为形容词的分词)可以接不定式。 【例如】 I am eager to see him and tell him the truth. I am sure to pass the exam because I have made very good preparation. 这样用的形容词多是表示感情的。如:

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

If I got down on my knees and 如果我跪下双膝 I pleaded with you 向你乞求宽恕 If I crossed a million oceans 如果我横越亿万个海洋 Just to be with you 只为与你相守 Would you ever let me down 你是否依然会让我失望 If

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

【1+1英文】 Angela:

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

He is his mother's despair. 他让他的母亲失望透顶。 despair可做动词和名词,都表示失望,同时也可表示让人失望的人或让人失望的事。 Many poor people live a life of despair in this country. 在这国家里许多穷

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

Language Points If you want to say thank you, don't say sorry. Thank you for your patience. Sorry I'm always late. Thank you for spending time with me. Sorry I'm kind of a drage. Thank you for understanding me.Sorry I'm not making a lot of sense. Tha

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

belie, [bi'lai] v 掩饰=disguise=misrepresent=garble=warp;证明为假 【例】What he does belies his commitments 他言行不一。 【记】be成为,lie谎言-使成谎言-证明为假 【反】aver(vt 断言);affirm(v 肯定

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

巴瑞.斯瓦兹激情的呼吁,用实践的智慧作为解药,来拯救这个被官僚愚弄的社会。他激烈的争辩说,规则条例常常让我们失望,很多动机也都事与愿违,而实际的日常生活的智慧却可以帮助我

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:世界权势大转移

get one's hopes up 产生期待,使产生期待 Don't get your hopes up, because probably it's not going to happen. 不要过分期待,因为那种事情基本上不会发生的。 You shouldn't get her hopes up like that. 你不能使她产生那样

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Two hearts beating together 两颗心跃动相同的频率 Two bodies just one soul in search of each other 栖息在两个躯体的同一灵魂寻求彼岸的共鸣 They said it couldnt happen 人们都说这不可能成真 But we broke all the odds

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听过30秒前奏之后你不会失望:We Walk - The Ting Tings We Walk The Ting Tings You never alter, you're always you Everything's breaking, but I don't care Smash the rest up, burn it down Put us in the corner 'cause we're into ideas Take thes

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Break out a fight and raise your arms. Skip those heartbeats, run, chase the illusion. The indifference of few destroys us all. Like rings from drops in a pool of blood we break like a sick single crop. And watch with bitter eyes, no sound, a frown,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Lesson 127 Top 1. We reached the top of the mountain at noon. 2. We are disappointed from top to bottom. 3. The national flag is flying at the top of the mountain. 4. Put your exercise book on top of others. 5. He shouted at the top of his voice. 6.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Golly gosh, oh dear. Whats the matter? 天啊,怎么了? Its his hotel room. He doesnt like it. 是他的酒店房间,他不喜欢。 The beds too soft, too small and its a single room not a twin room. 床太软,太小了,而且还是单人房

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

今天凌晨你蹲点iphone5的发布会了么?发布的是iphone4S,你感到失望,还是在惊讶之余暗自叹道Apple公司在积极创新的同时,还能做到诚信为本、步步为营?要知道怎样用英文表达你的感受,以下

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

起步篇 听,说,读,写,是学习语言最自然的过程, 就象我们从小学母语一样. 所以学英语也该先从听,说入手. 关于听力, ”听力完全攻略”已说得很好了, 这里不

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

5. How irritating! 真气死人了! 还能这样说: How infuriating! How maddening! 应用解析: be as mad as a March hare (as a hatter) 像春兔一样疯野;疯里疯气 6. How disappointed it is! 真让人失望! 还能这样说: Wha

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Fixing up a car to drive in it again 偶尔抛锚 整理好也要继续前行 Searching for the water hoping for the rain 偶尔干燥的心也会渴望一场雨 Up and up up and up 别失望别伤心 一切都会过去 Down upon the canvas working m

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语