Sophie Zelmani - spring love Love you meet in the spring time Is rarely love you can keep Fall in the winter For the sheet of snow got a deep Spring love that lasts through summer Surely will be standing like a fool So fall in the winter When the hea

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 新年英文歌曲

Artist:Gilbert O'Sullivan Song:Alone Again (Naturally) In a little while from now, If I'm not feeling any less sour I promised myself to treat myself And visit a nearby tower, And climbing to the top, Will throw myself off In an effort to make it

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

World Reaches Out to Nepal After Deadly Earthquake 全世界帮助尼泊尔应对地震 As reports of the death toll rise in Nepal, countries and relief organizations around the world are rushing to send personnel and supplies to aid the search and r

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

This was a very shallow earthquake, which means it would tend to be more destructive. Stuart Sipkin, USGS Tuesday's earthquake hit Haiti hard, with extensive damage and many casualties. Compared to the well-known seismic areas like the Pacific Rim, t

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

When in doubt, remain silent. 语音讲解: 单词发音 doubt /daʊt/ remain /rɪˈmeɪn/ silent /ˈsaɪlənt/ 词间连读 When in doubt /wenɪndaʊt/ 词汇讲解: remain和stay的辨析 remain与stay区别: 1)remain与stay 作留下、继续保

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

分类词汇:日本中部火山御岳山喷发 当地时间2014年9月27日,日本中部御岳山发生爆发,造成重大人员伤亡。日本气象厅召开记者会表示,今后仍有发生同等规模喷发的可能,但从地壳变动等情

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

智利发生8.2级地震 A strong 8.2-magnitude earthquake has struck off the northwest coast of Chile, killing at least six people and setting off a small tsunami that prompted evacuations along the country's Pacific coast. 智利西北海岸发生一

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年4月

Members of the Standing Committee of the 19th CPC Central Committee Political Bureau met Chinese and foreign journalists at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on Wednesday, October 25, 2017.

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):parade 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:地震回忆 语法天地(Grammar Talk):must的用法

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Here are some of the other pictures which the Japanese boys sent me: 以下是日本男孩寄给我的其他一些图画: A street scene in Tokyo 东京街景 Tokyo is the capital and largest city of Japan and one of the largest cities. 东京是日本

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

The US government bond market ?suffered a fierce, renewed sell-off and the dollar powered to a 13-year high ?yesterday, as stronger economic data bolstered the case for an interest-rate increase and reinforced the view that the multi-decade bond bull

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In the wake of Sundays earthquake, which hit Zhaotong in Southwest Chinas Yunnan Province, many have rushed to blood donation stations and some are volunteering to help in hospitals. Blood supplies are running low, and there is only enough blood to t

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年08月

1.President Barack Obama has ended his eight-day international trip with an unannounced visit to Iraq. Obama met with the top US commander there along with hundreds of troops. He's urging Baghdad to take the leadership reins, saying it's time for Ir

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(四)月

Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei says China will never allow the Philippines to occupy the Ren'ai Reef off China's Nansha Islands in any form. He made the remarks in a written statement in response to the Philippines' action of sending a supply sh

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

China is frequently hit by earthquake. Now it's planning to build a national earthquake monitoring and warning system within five years to reduce casualties and economic losses. An official from the administration said while the system would not be a

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Moon's Tug Doesn't Cause Big Quakes On March 27th, 1964, a huge earthquake struck the Prince William Sound, off the coast of Alaska. Out in the gulf of Alaska, the ocean bottom plunges, then heaves upward a full 50 feet, and a wave starts racing towa

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人1月

今天我们要学的词是wreak havoc。 Wreak, 动词,在这里是造成的意思,havoc, 指混乱破坏,连在一起,to wreak havoc, 意思是造成严重破坏。美国东岸很多地区周末遭遇暴风雪天气。 The blizzard conditio

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

The big news story this week was the great Market Rasen earthquake. We have lots of earthquakes in Britain. There are about 200 every year, but most of them are so small that people do not notice them The earthquake this week in the early hours [ie b

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

In an extraordinarily unself-critical book called Surviving Galeras, Williams said he could only shake my head in wonder when he learned afterward 但威廉斯毫不自责,在一本名叫《加莱拉斯火山幸存记》的书里说,当他后来听

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

As you will gather from this, measuring earthquakes is not always an exact science, particularly when interpreting readings from remote locations. 你从中可以知道,测量地震并不总是一门很精确的科学,尤其在牵涉到解释来自

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史