Tom: we are going out for dinner tonight. Are you coming, Betty? Betty: I'm not sure. I have to check my schedule. Where are you going? T: oh, Jake made a reservation at Friday's. B: Jack? T: yes, the one with the R$D team. Is that a problem? B: I wi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Am I ever hungry? When will supper be ready? It's almost ready. Can you set the table? All right. Want to taste this dish? Yeah. Oh, it's delicious! Really? Definitely. It's a wonderful meal. Thank you, Honey. If you like to help me do the dishes, I'

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

图片1 menu n.菜单 例句:Angelia called the waiter to bring the menu. 安吉莉亚叫侍者拿菜单来。 recipe n.处方,食谱 例句:A recipe tells you how many eggs and how much milk you need as a victim of the virus. 这个食谱告

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

经典语境背诵 Shirley: My son Danny is really naughty. For example he keeps on putting his spoons everywhere. So many times when we are ready for our dinner 节目介绍 全家人正准备吃饭,丹丹却找不到他自己的勺子了,他经常

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

今天我们要讲的是,要是你和朋友一起出去吃饭,到最后由谁来付账的问题。在美国,要是一个朋友约你一起出去吃午饭,那当然由他付钱。然而,要是你

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Lesson 158 What's for dinner? 1.What's for dinner?晚饭吃什么? 2.Have you had dinner?你吃饭了吗? 3.It's time for dinner.到吃饭的时间了。 4.They're at dinner.他们正在用餐。 5.Dinner's on me.这顿饭我请客。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

The Details of Dining Out 外出吃饭的礼节 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在上班路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A: How was dinner last night? Didn't you go out with upper management to entertain some new clie

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Have you reserved your table? 您有没有预订座位? I haven't made any reservation. This is the first time I have been here. 我没有预先订座。这是我第一次在这里吃饭。 Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservat

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在上班路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Hi, Amy. How are you? A:I'm fine, thank you, and you? C:我感觉很疲惫。昨天晚上我跟老板Mr. Brown一起请客户吃饭,很晚

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他中午去吃饭,正好遇到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你去吃饭吗? A:As a matter of fact, I am. C:我准备到楼下的商店去随便买个汉堡。一起去吧? A:OK.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

【生词预览】 dine 吃饭, appetite 食欲, scurry 急匆匆地走 【笑话原文】 He sAClubMember WhilediningintheclubinthePhilippines,mywifeandIlostourappetiteswhenaratscurriedpastup. Waiter! Isaid,pointingtotherodent. Whatareyougoingto

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

一对夫妇出去吃饭庆祝他们的五十周年结婚纪念。在回家的路上,她注意到他的眼里含着泪水,于是问他是否在感伤他们庆祝五十年在一起的美好时光。他回答说:不,我在想我们结婚前的时

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):quality 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:集吃饭活动开会于一体的会议 语法天地(Grammar Talk):名词+of构成的量词

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Jenna was at the airport. She was waiting for her plane. Her plane would leave at 7 p.m. It was only 2 p.m. She had time to eat. She had time to study. She went to the airport restaurant. The restaurant was on the third floor. The restaurant was full

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

The young girl is hungry. Her parents do not feel like cooking. They go to a restaurant nearby. A waitress takes them to an empty table. The family sits down. The waitress gives them menus. The family looks at them. They order spaghetti and lobster.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

今天我们要学的词是 intake。Intake 名词,有摄取量的意思。家人一起吃饭,有助于帮助孩子养成健康的饮食习惯。Even if only once or twice a week, eating meals together as a family, increases children's daily frui

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

星级典句: 第一句:When does the dining car open for dinner? 餐车什么时候供应晚饭呢? A: Excuse me. When does the dining car open for dinner? 打扰一下,请问餐车什么时候供应晚饭呢? B: It opens as soon as the tr

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Look at that. Dogs in the diner. Where are we, Paris? 瞧,有人把狗带进餐厅呢。以为我们这是哪啊,巴黎吗 'Cause if we are, I'm gonna stop wearing deodorant. 如果这里真是巴黎,那老子要不喷除臭剂了 Did you guys

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

13. I am not accustomed to using the knives. 我不习惯使用叉子。 还能这样说: I am not used to eating with knives. I cannot get used to using knives to have dinner. 应用解析: be accustomed to 习惯于; accustom oneself to 使自己

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Graces story: Grandpas rules Grace水草:爷爷的规矩 Dialogue: This weekend when I went with my parents to my grandparents home to eat, I ran into a really distressing situation. 小祺:这周末我和爸妈去乡下爷爷奶奶家吃饭时,遇

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(224) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台