小祺:这周末我和爸妈去乡下爷爷奶奶家吃饭时,遇到了一件很苦恼的事。 小漫:周末不是你们家最开心的每周聚会时间吗? 小祺:哎!我那个老古董爷爷总喜欢用老规矩来要求我们这些小辈

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

L: the last thing to be ignored at a Chinese dinner table is to keep modest. J: does that suggest diners avoid speaking much? The same is true in the West. L: no, alsolutely not! On the contrary, you'll be considered a well-connected, sociable man, i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

A:Mr. Lee, I was wondering if you and your wife had plans for next Friday night? B:Yes, I think we might be free. What did you have in mind? A: I've mailed a formal written invitation to your home inviting you to a dinner party at my home. B: That so

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

t t eat 吃 eight 八 get 得到 ten 十 time 时间 Tick-tock. Eight o'clock. 滴答滴答。八点了。 It's time to eat. 是吃饭的时候了。 Tick-tock. Ten o'clock. 滴答滴答。十点了。 It's time to meet. 是见面的时间了。 Tick

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级下册

Lesson 22 Excuse Me 1.Excuse me , can you tell me the way to the Summer Palace ? 2.Excuse me , does this bus go to the station ? 3.Excuse me , what is the time now ? 4.Excuse me , I will go to my room . 5.Excuse me , how can I get to the library ? 6.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

今天我们要学的词是off-duty。 Off-duty, 意思是下班后的,不当班的。 An off-duty detective was killed during a dispute over a parking space, 一个刑警下班后因为停车位跟人发生争执,被打死。 An off-duty customs

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃