This is AP News Minute. Investigators south of Seattle say the Amtrak train that derailed Monday was going 80 mile per hour in a 30 mile per hour zone. Three people have died in the wreck and dozens of others were hospitalized. The Trump administrati

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(十二)月

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 The ship is about to start. 船就要开了。 Do you get seasick? 你晕船吗? Which platform is the train on? 列车停靠在哪个站台? What time does this bus leave? 这辆公共汽车什么时候发车

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Which train do I take to the Fifth Circle? 到五环我应该坐哪一列车? Take the uptown C train and get off at the sixth station. 坐开往郊区的C线列车,在第六站下车。 Where can I get the train? 我在哪里可以坐到车呢?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

China Restarts Fastest Bullet Trains China will again lay claim to operating the fastest bullet train service in the world. According to Chinese media, the Beijing to Shanghai train will once again be allowed to reach speeds up to 350 kilometers an h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

To give you a glimpse of the role imaging will play, 为了让诸位对成象技术有所了解, let me describe what we're doing with Liz Claiborne, the very popular designer of women's clothing. 这里,我给大家介绍一下我们是如何与著

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Investigators are trying to figure out what led to an accident yesterday that involved a large garbage truck and train carrying dozens of members of the U.S. Congress. 调查人员正在努力查明昨天那起事故的原因,当时一辆大型垃圾

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年2月

AZUZ: Investigators are trying to figure out what led to an accident yesterday that involved a large garbage truck and train carrying dozens of members of the U.S. Congress. Almost 100 Republicans, including senators, representatives and House Speake

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年2月

Conquering High-Priced Shanghai, From Dumplings to Modern Art 从磁悬浮到小笼包,无处不优越的上海 LUCAS PETERSON 卢卡斯彼得森 Superlatives are everywhere in Shanghai. I forked over my 50 yuan (about $7.90) and boarded the maglev t

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

5. The train driver stopped the brake, and passengers jumped down from the windows. 火车司机停止开车,乘客们纷纷从窗户往下跳。 还能这样说: The train driver closed the engine, so the passengers got out of the train from the

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇