动词词组主要分两种: 1. 第一种:普通动词+介词的短语,重音放在动词上 比如: Look at Look at the cat. 看看那只猫。 Wait for Please wait for me. 拜托等等我。 理解要点: 1. 这是动词的用法,具体来

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

投诉枕头套是脏的,浴缸也是脏的。 A: No pillow cases are stained and the bathtub is not clean. There ore no towels in the bathroom. 不好。枕头套是脏的,浴缸也是脏的。而且卫生间里也没有浴巾。 B: I'm terribly s

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

M: I'd like a double room. W: Do you have a reservation? M: Yes, I called you last week from New York. My name is George Lee. W: Wait a second, please. Yes, Mr. Lee. We have a room reserved for you. How long do you plan to stay? M: Probably two days.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

经典句型:May I have a look at the room? 我可以看一下房间吗? A:We reserved a double room for you. 甲:我们为您预订了一间双人房。 B:May I have a look at the room? 乙:我可以看一下房间吗? A:Certainly. Your room is

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

文本: Yet even when the young Queen Victoria moved in in 1837, much of thepalace was still unfurnished and uncomfortable. Victoriawas delighted to move into Buckingham Palace. She couldn't movein fast enough. In fact, she insisted on moving in be

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

1. What is the first problem with the man's reservation? A. The hotel confused him with another guest. B. Rooms are overbooked for that evening. C. There are no more rooms available for five people. D. The price for the room is more than he expected.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Precious Burden是瑞典歌手苏菲珊曼妮(Sophie Zelmani)同名专辑Precious Burden中的歌曲。这首歌的风格是Sophie Zelmani一贯的Indie Rock/Indie Pop,带着浓郁的Swedish色彩。 歌词 Precious Burden ------Sophie Zelmani

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

星级典句: 第一句:Could I have two adjacent rooms with twin beds? 我可以要两间相临的带双人床的房间吗? A: Have you made a reservation? 您预订了吗? B: No. Could I have two adjacent rooms with twin beds? 没,我可以

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

1.Do you have rooms for tomorrow evening?/ Are there rooms available for tomorrow evening?/ Do you have any vacancies for tomorrow evening?/ Do you have a single room? 明天晚上有空房吗? Sorry. All the rooms have been booked. 对不起,所有

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

情景对话: A: Hi, I'm checking in. B: Where are you heading to? A: Chicago. The 3 o'clock flight. B: All right, can I see some ID? A: Here you go. My passport. 知识点讲解: Check in 办理登机/办理入住 head to 去 I'm heading to the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

The Satsop nuclear plant in western Washington State never generated a kilowatt of electricity. The cavernous and windowless nuclear reactor building has gone begging for commercial tenants for years. And it finally has one. 位于华盛顿州西部的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年1月

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):load 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:酒店入住登记 语法天地(Grammar Talk):常用的介词的用法

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语