Gettysburg Address Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whet

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最伟大的演讲

The International Day of Peace should be one of the most important days of the year. It occurs annually on September 21st. It is dedicated to peace as well as the absence of war. This day also serves as a global ceasefire day. Many countries, politic

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

核心句型: You have put your finger on it. 你说到点子上了。 put your finger on it 直译过来就是:把你的指头放在这上面,这个短语的正确意思是:你说到点子上了,通常用来肯定对方所说的话。因此,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Schultz has remained firmly committed to employee and community enrichment. As part of his ongoing efforts, Starbucks teamed up with baseball stars to promote an adult literacy campaign. 如今,舒尔茨依然坚定地致力于推动企业员工及所

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

The Gettysburg Address Fourscore and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth upon this continent a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Here's the thing We started out friends It was cool, but it was all pretend Yeah, yeah, since you been gone Your dedicated, you took the time Wasn't long, til I called you mine Yeah, yeah, since you been gone And all you'd ever hear me say Is how I p

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

unreservedly 毫无保留的,完全的 Mike told me the whole thing unreservedly. 麦克把整件事毫无保留的告诉了我。 She has devoted herself unreservedly to the great cause. 她毫无保留地献身于这伟大的事业。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

May 1st, 2003, weeks after the US-led invasion of Iraq and fall of Saddam Hussein, President George W. Bush announces: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed. Bush speaks fro

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2012年

May 1st, 2003, weeks after the US-led invasion of Iraq and fall of Saddam Hussein, President George W. Bush announces: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed. Bush speaks fro

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2014年

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

13. We need to be aware of the defects in Internet. 我们要认识到网络的缺点。 还能这样说: We should notice the disadvantages of computer. We need be conscious of the shortcomings of Internet. 应用解析: defect from sth. to sth.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

英语学习笔记: loss for words 无话可说 表达一种无奈的状态 all over the world 全世界的 kinds words 善意的评论 more than 不止 dedicate to 致力于做... Almost wanted to cry when I saw this picture it's too precious for

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

We are very happy that you have come all the way to visit our company. Small as it may, our company. Small as it may, our department takes pride in having close ties among the staff like a family. Let me introduce our staff, or shall I say, parents a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

职称英语综合类C级核心词汇(14) credit n. 信任,信用,荣誉(give credit to/相信;信任;称赞, credit card 信用卡); crime n. 犯罪,罪行,罪恶(commit a crime/犯罪); criminal n. 罪犯adj. 犯罪的,犯法的(criminal - illegal犯罪的,犯法的),(criminal a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Chinas navy hospital ship Peace Ark has anchored in waters off the devastated city of Tacloban in the Philippines. The medical team began treating patients in its onboard medical facilities on Monday. Of course we welcome all help, and as neighbours

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年11月

A 35-year-old man, who shot himself near Harvard University a week ago, has left behind a 1905-page suicide note, an online document he had been working on for the last five years。 Mitchell Heisman shot himself at Harvard Yard on September 18. His

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是veteran。 Veteran, 是退伍军人的意思。November 11 is Veterans Day, 11月11号是美国的退伍军人节。Veterans Day is a day dedicated to the men and women who have served in America's armed forces, 退伍军人节

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

I believed that others were demanding this of me my bosses at work and my daughter at home. 我认为别人也都期待我这么做工作是老板的要求,在家陪护是我女儿的要求。 But in truth, I was torturing myself. 但说实话,我完

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

How to stay away from cell phone? 如何戒掉手机Move your charger. 充电器挪位置可可电台Battery life continues to be the Achilles heal of most mobile devices, which means many of us rush between charging sessions all day. 电池寿命是大

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening