热爱着你 Devoted To You 歌曲名:Devoted To You Devoted To You - Everly Brothers Darling you can count in me Till the sun dries up the sea Until then I'll always be Devoted to you I'll be yours till endless time I'll adore your charms sublime Gu

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Ow! Why Hot Feels Cold 噢!为什么明明是热的却让人感到冰冷呢? Kids dont try this at home! 小孩子不要在家尝试以下实验! Have you ever dipped your toe into a very hot bath and felt a flash of icy cold just before you re

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Scientists are putting a modern spin on a cancer treatment that goes back to antiquity. It's heat therapy, which is getting a new look with the help of microscopic particles of gold. 科学家们正在利用一种古代技术来治疗癌症。在纳米

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年11月

Fusion Reactor Still in Works 热核反应堆仍在建设中 All todays nuclear power plants make energy by thge splitting of uranium atoms -- which creates a lot of useful heat but also a lot of dangerous and deadly nuclear waste. The opposite proce

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(四月)

Heat Sensor Has Snaky Sensitivity敏感如蛇的热传感器 One of the most exquisite heat sensors in the worldits not in some government lab. It's in the head of a snake. The pit viper, to be specific. 世界上有一种最精敏的热传感器,它

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(六)月

Does drinking an alcoholic beverage make you warmer? That's the question Yael and Don discuss on this Moment of Science. Yael: Hey Don, what're you reading? Don: A travel brochure. Listen to this. When the weather turns cold, some people dream about

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

A high demand for overseas luxury goods in China has laid the ground for Chinese students studying overseas to sell goods online to China. 国内对海外奢侈品的高需求为中国留学生提供了在网上将这些商品转售回国、做点小生

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Is it feed a fever, starve a cold? or vice versa. Yael and Don try to clear that up on this Moment of Science. Y: Don, have you heard the saying, feed a fever, starve a cold? D: Sure. But, it's starve a fever, feed a cold. Why? Are you sick? Y: No. S

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Reentry Heat [Why does a space shuttle get hotter on reentry than on liftoff?] 能想象航天飞机穿越大气层时受到摩擦产生的热量有多惊人吗?来一起听听吧。 M:Dolle,we now know that the space shuttle Columbia burned up whe

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

The Heat Is On 热传递,是热从温度高的物体传到温度低的物体,或者从物体的高温部分传到低温部分的过程。热传递是自然界普遍存在的一种自然现象。只要物体之间或同一物体的不同部分之间

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest