The Script是一支来自爱尔兰的三人乐队,成员包括主唱Danny、光头吉他手Mark Sheehan、鼓手Glen Power。他们将自身音乐风格描述为全新的凯尔特灵魂乐,融合了Hip-Hop化的歌词与悦耳的流行旋律,精致

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Manute Bol played ten years in the National Basketball Association. But he will be remembered as much for his shot-blocking in the NBA as for his charity work in Sudan. He died June nineteenth from

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(七)月

BBC Learning English A True Mancunian Callum:Hello I'm Callum Robertson and welcome to this programme which we've called 'A True Mancunian'. Now, what is a Mancunian, well a Mancunian is a word for someone who comes from the city of Manchester and i

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

I'm A Business, Man JONATHAN COULTON: From NPR and WNYC, coming to you from The Bell House in beautiful Brooklyn, N.Y., it's NPR's hour of puzzles, word games and trivia, ASK ME ANOTHER. I'm Jonathan Coulton. Now here's your host, Ophira Eisenberg. (

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

The Manawatu Gorge Rd follows the Manawatu River along a deep valley. On one side of the river is the railway line and on the other side is the road. This road is a main highway for people travelling from Highway 2 to Palmerston North. However, in Au

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. There are many natural wonders in the United States. Today, we take you to seven man-made wonders in America. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Against the city's

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(三)月

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 18 (Xinhua) -- American Chris Weidman wants to challenge Brazilian champion Anderson Silva for the UFC world middleweight title, local media reported Wednesday. The 28-year-old continued his undefeated UFC record last week by def

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌曲 : Man On The Run 艺人 : Dash Berlin 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 : 未知 发行年代 : 2009 风格 : Trance 相关介绍:关于Dash Berlin 的资料并不是很多,只知道他是个DJ,这首歌很有慢摇吧的感觉,强烈的节奏感让心跳跟随它跳动,不断释放我们的热情!

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

WASHINGTON, May 10 (Xinhua) -- Oklahoma City Thunder star James Harden won the vote for NBA sixth man of the Year on Thursday. Harden received 584 of a possible 595 points from the media. Louis Williams, who led the Philadelphia 76ers in scoring (14.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英语作文 Every sportsman should have sportsmanship. When defeated, he should greet his opponent and congratulate him. If he can't, on one will care to be his opponent because he lacks basic decorum and the spirit of a good sportsman. A true sportsma

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands, Feb. 16 (Xinhua) -- Manchester United took a huge step towards the last 16 of the Europa League by beating Ajax 2-0 here on Thursday. The English giants, just like Ajax surprisingly ousted in the Champions League, had not

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: Rob, when you first came to Japan you said you did construction. Rob: Yes, I was hired as a framer for 2x4 types of homes, so the same style of homes that are built in Canada or America. Todd: OK, so what do you mean by frames? Rob: Framing, th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

I'm a man of my word I mean what I say My pledge is my bond Well,that's just my way When you've made a promise To someone who's gone Well,that's when forever Seems a little too long I'm a man of my word And I made you a vow I swore that I'd love

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

President Xi Jinping was welcomed at the Man City Football Club by Prime Minister David Cameron and club chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak. They toured the Manchester City Football Academy and enjoyed an exhibition at the National Football Museum, which h

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

MADRID, Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid temporarily opened up a 13 point lead over FC Barcelona at the top of the La Liga thanks to a very comfortable 4-0 win at home to Racing Santander on Saturday. Despite his side returning to Champions League act

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期内容: SharesinNintendorosebynearlyaquarterfollowingthesuccessoftheJapanesecompanysnewPokmonGogame,inwhichusershuntcharactersinreal-worldlocationsusingsmartphones,helpedbyin-gamepurchases.ItimmediatelyheadedtheAmericangamingcharts.Nintendosp

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Auntie was Betty's client. Betty invited Auntie over and made a Chinese dinner for her. Auntie loved it. She said, This is the best Chinese meal I've ever eaten in Manhattan. She even asked to take all the leftovers home. During the meal, Betty had,

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

He googled formulas to make me invisible. He found a formula that used common ingredients. He boiled them. He drank the broth. He waited. He checked the mirror. He could still see himself. He found another formula online. It didn't work either. He co

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Lesson 10 Part 1 The Man and the Opportunity 第十课 第一部分 人与机遇 The lack of opportunity is ever the excuse of a weak, vacillating mind. Opportunities! Every life is full of them. 缺乏机遇总是意志薄弱、优柔寡断者的借口

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Part 6 The Old Man and the Sea 第六部分 老人与海 The sun rose thinly from the sea and the old man could see the other boats, low on the water and well in toward the shore, spread out across the current. Then the sun was brighter and the glare

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读