PEOPLE IN AMERICA -February 17, 2002: Bessie Coleman By Vivian Bournazian VOICE 1: I'm Shirley Griffith VOICE 2: And I'm Ray Freeman with the VOA Special English program, People in America. Today we t

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

[00:00.87] 14.The Villager and the Happy Man [00:07.08]In a small village there lived a man who was always happy, kind, and well disposed to everyone he met. [00:14.81]People knew they could count on him, and regarded him as a great friend. [00:19.06

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 别了,好莱坞先生.Goodbye.Mr.Hollywood

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阿拉丁和神灯

A man comes to a master to ask how much man is independent, free. Is he totally free, or is there a limitation? Is there something like fate, kismet, destiny, God who makes a limitation beyond which you cannot be free? The master said, Stand up. The

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 傲慢与偏见.Pride.and.Prejudice

The dog is man's best friend. He can do many things for us. He can protect our homes. He can guide the blind. He is loyal to his master and never asks for a pay raise. The dog has also made many contr

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(538) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Why so many woman support their husbands when scandal hits Govenor Spitzer was not alone at the podium, he was joined by his wife of more than 20 years, Silda Wall Spitzer. Why do these spouses of high-profile men remain by their side in the midst o

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

这首歌收录于 David 引起轰动的1971年第三张专辑《The Man Who Sold The World》,专辑封面上David梳着长长的卷发,黑色长靴,丝缎长裙,胸口低开,只用两枚褡扣系住。这个美丽而在当时看来惊世骇

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

ACT III OK. 好。 If you want to adopt an animal, 如果你想收养动物, first we need to know some references. 首先我们得了解证明人。 References? 证明人? People we know? 我们认识的

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

The nurse is attending to a sick man. 这护士正在照料一个病人。 attend单独使用时表示出席,参加。但attend to则表示照料,看管。attend to也可指注意,如: You should attend to your studies. 你该专注一下你的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

The Labour Party will not ban men from becoming candidates for election in some seats. The Labour Council wants to discuss the idea during the Labour Party conference in November of having 50% women MPs. However, David Shearer, the leader of the Labo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Jerry watched gangster movies. He loved gangster movies. Gangsters were cool. They were rich. They had pretty girlfriends. They drove fast cars. They had guns. They shot enemies with their guns. They shot police with their guns. They shot each other

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

After Hillary Clinton lost the presidency to Donald Trump, some wondered how many voters were unwilling to elect a woman for president. Now, a New York show is helping to provide some answers. It is recreating important moments from the three Trump-C

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

When A Man loves A Woman - 美国乡村音乐 When a man loves a woman当一个男人爱上一个女人 Cant keep his mind on nothing else脑子里除了她什么都没有 Hell trade the world他在世界各地都有他的业务往来 For the good thing he found去发现每一件他认为值得做的事

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

There are a lot of factors that go into choosing a baby name. It could be a fandom thing, such as with the babies named Anakin or the children named after Game of Thrones characters. 给小宝宝起名字有诸多影响因素。给孩子取名阿纳金

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

情人节专属:Jim Brickman - Destiny 相关介绍:《Valentine 情人节礼物/情人》是钢琴诗人 Jim Brickman 金布瑞克曼 发行于2008年1月8日的最新专辑,也是这位充满浪漫情怀的钢琴家和制作人为2月14日情人节

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Man In The Moon The man in the moon Looked out of the moon And this is what he said, Tis time that, now I'm getting up, All children went to bed.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(336) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

Electrify my body And you're makin' me feel Like I'm so electric Everything you do is makin' me Blow Blow Blow Don't know what to do about it Can't see how I'd live without it All I wanna do is just Know Know Know You suffocate my mind And now my atm

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Hello I've had you on my mind For hours there's no doubt And there's no use wasting time And hello How could I ever feel this way With so much left to say And so much on my mind I know there's no use for Trying harder I got to Gage and barter to get

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Love - Old Man Verse 1: I once knew a man Been everywhere in the world Gave me a tiny ivory ball Said it would bring me good Never believed it would until I have been loving you Verse 2: Dear old man He'd seen most everything Gave me a piece of good

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲