[00:44.11]就这样吗? You mean thats it? [00:45.88]你知不知道那是什么? Do you even know what it is? [00:48.15]-那是口香糖 -答对了 -Its gum. -Yeah. [00:50.32]这是全宇宙最不可思议 足以轰动世界的口香糖 Its a stick

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-查理和巧克力工厂

[00:02.51]妈! 爸! Mom! Dad! [00:05.54]我找到了! I found it! [00:07.88]最后一张金奖券! 是我的! The last golden ticket! Its mine! [00:32.87]拿去 Here. [00:34.91]大声念出来 看看上面写什么 Read it aloud. Lets hear exactly wh

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-查理和巧克力工厂

Were almost there, Tom said, huffing and puffing. It was a very hot day. I hope I have enough strength left to dig! Benny said. You will, Henry told him. If no one digs, we wont find the treasure. The Aldens plan to escape early in the morning so non

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 70 The Mystery of the Pirate's

The next day, the Aldens had another clear day for hiking and caving. On top of Little Nose Cliff, a soft, warm breeze was blowing, and the children stopped to enjoy the view. Benny pointed his binoculars down below. Hey, I see Miss Hollowell down at

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 50 The Mystery in the Cave

Over the next few days, Tipper and Buzz avoided the whole sore subject of the missing trophy. It was time to coach the Fast Breakers and the Blazers for the championships. The twins filled everyones days with practices, clinics, and drills. If they w

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 68 The Basketball Mystery

Poor Mrs. McGregor. For the next few days she cooked up a storm for Buzz and Tipper. But the busy twins were hardly ever home! Goodness, those two are going to turn into skeletons, Mrs. McGregor told the children. What they need is good home cooking,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 68 The Basketball Mystery

The Aldens rushed forward to help. They searched under the bleachers and around the equipment. They even asked other gymnasts if they had seen two cassette tapes. But the tapes had definitely disappeared. Its like they walked away, said Jessie, thoug

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 73 The Gymnastics Mystery

As soon as they arrived at Pennys Emporium the next morning, the Aldens heard popcorn popping. Penny stood at the cash register, ringing up a sale. When Janet saw the Aldens, she disappeared into the storeroom. I must say, she spends more time back t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 72 The Mystery in the Mall

The Aldens joined other strolling tourists on their way to the malls many outdoor restaurants. At sunset, people liked to come outdoors, look at the view, and eat outside. Jessie checked the directory of all the shops and restaurants in the mall. Mr.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 72 The Mystery in the Mall

Katya delicately pulled off a bite-sized piece of fried chicken with her fork. This is the best thing I have ever eaten! she exclaimed. The Aldens were in the popular Chicken Lickin restaurant across from Greenfield Park. Because Katya and her teamma

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 73 The Gymnastics Mystery

Katyas blue eyes were like saucers. I followed you! she declared unbelievingly. You have been following me! Jessie let out the breath she had been holding. You looked scared when you first saw Katya, she said to him. Why? She reminded me of somebody,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 73 The Gymnastics Mystery

Katya was poised on the mat at one end of the balance beam. She looked toward the judges. The head judge signaled that they were ready. Then Katya took a deep breath and raised her arm in return. With a swift move she straddled the end of the beam. H

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 73 The Gymnastics Mystery

On Monday morning Violet awakened early. She hadnt slept well. It was her first night ever on a ship and she kept thinking of the deep water below her. What hid in those dark waters? Sharks? Old shipwrecks? Jessie, sitting at the dressing table, brus

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 29 The Mystery Cruise

Aunt Jane and the children ran into the store. They saw a pile of shiny pots and pans lying on the floor. A woman was standing near the long wooden counter, and a young girl with short red hair was picking up the pans. Violet said, Lets go help. The

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 28 The Mystery Girl

They hiked a long way into the woods. After a while they came to another small clearing. A camp was set up there. A woman, a man, and two small children sat at the picnic table eating breakfast. At one end of the table, a portable radio played softly

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 27 Gertrude Chandler Warner

The Aldens put down their burdens and stared at the mess. Why would anyone leave a campsite like this? Violet asked. Thoughtlessness, Mr. Alden answered. People dont think about the effect they have on the environment. Henry slid off his backpack and

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 27 Gertrude Chandler Warner

Henry! Jessie! Violet! Benny! Mrs. McGregor called across the backyard. She held up a newspaper. Mrs. McGregor was the housekeeper for the Alden family. Ten-year-old Violet Alden, whod been playing catch with her six-year-old brother Benny and their

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 49 The Mystery of the Stolen B

One person chooses a bright red car, but another prefers a dark green. One family paints the living room a sunny yellow, but another family uses pure white. One child wants a bright orange ball, but another wants a light blue one. Psychologists and b

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

英文歌词: Toast To Tomorrow Come and gather around And join in the crowd, Singing the songs that we know We'll drink a toast to tomorrow and one to days long ago... We'll drink a toast to tomorrow and one to days long ago... We will dance through t

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

ESL Podcast 288 A Business Contract GLOSSARY contract a written agreement between two or more people, businesses, ororganizations* Many cell phone companies make their customers sign a six-month or one-yearservice contract. party a person, business,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之商务英语