[00:03.07]Not like this. This is my fault. Me. 不像这样子 这是我的错,是我 [00:08.66]So anyway, really nice to meet all of you. 无论如何,真的很高兴认识各位 [00:14.37]You were right, they really are a serious-looking bunch. 你说

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-如果能再爱一次

Look, we don't know what to do. If you were awake. Norad says it's just monitoring the situation. And near a television set. Maybe the boy had already fallen out of that craft. You probably stopped whatever you were doing. Figure out the altitude of

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

Good evening, everyone. We're coming to you live tonight from Aurora, Colorado, from a city, from a state in mourning. Over my shoulder, a few blocks away, you can still see the movie theater where less than 24 hours ago, about 22.5 hours ago, a mass

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

That doesn't mean there can't be any hurricanes until nest June.These storm can form any time outside that 6 months window.Before the season starts,experts make predictions about how many storms we gonna have.Chad, Is here to tell us how those predic

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十二)月

B: Welcome to American English Mosaic, I'm Mike Bond! A: And I'm Lin Yang. B: Do you often work over time? Are you addicted to stress? Do you know what Karoshi means? Let's take a closer look at this modern day disease and give you some tips on how t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

I love Bruce Lee.That was the inspiration for the whole thing.I wanted always to do a martial arts game,because I want to do something Bruce Lee-like. 我爱李小龙,他是整个游戏的灵感之源。我一直想开发一款搏击类游戏,因为

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

If someone says, I can't watch a Bruce Lee film, 如果某人不喜欢李小龙的电影 then I can't talk to'em. 那我和他就完全没有共同语言 Bruce Lee is a worldwide fighting icon. 李小龙是功夫的代名词 He was a 130-something-po

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

做旧的画面颇具重曝复古感,毛茸茸的电子音效讨人喜欢,绽放一天的好心情。 歌词: (This is how we do, This is how we do) Oh oh Sipping on Ros, Silver Lake sun, coming up all lazy (This is how we do) Slow cooking panc

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

If you think skydiving is scary, try doing it from twice the usual height and without a parachute. After two minutes of free-fall, you must position yourself to land on a net less than half the size of a football field, spread out 200 feet above the

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Thrill-seeking stunt pilots spend years learning to perform maneuvers that birds and bees know how to do from birth. Now a new study in the journal Scien

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

传统文化: 八卦 trigram 阴、阳 yin, yang 道 Dao(cf. logo) 江湖(世界) the jianghu World (the traits world) e.g. You cant control everything in a traits world. (人在江湖,身不由己) 道 Daoism(Taoism) 上火 exces

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Move over extreme sports, extreme phone pinching is guaranteed to deliver an adrenaline rush like never before. Warning: Its not for the faint-hearted. 极限运动靠边站,现在是极限捏手机时代。据说这种活动会令人体肾上腺素分

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I am Asieh Namdar at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Clashes between police and militants in Iraq's Diyala province have left at least seven people dead. Similar clashes in the city of Kut killed at leas

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(三)月

Science and technology 科学技术 Insect acrobatics 昆虫的绝活 Flipping roaches 非常蟑螂 How cockroaches vanish 蟑螂是怎么消失不见的? ANYONE who has tried to swat a cockroach will know those insects' strange ability, in the hea

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Beautifulpeople.com, an elite dating website for the exclusively good looking, has reportedly had the private data of more than 1 million users leaked. Beautifulpeople.com是仅对美貌人士开放的精英相亲交友网站,据报道,其一百多

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

DreamWorks CEO among recipients of Governors Awards LOS ANGELES, Sept. 5 (Xinhua) -- Chief executive officer Jeffrey Katzenberg of DreamWorks Animation was picked on Wednesday by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences to receive the Jean Her

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinese people will no longer be able to take out cover against acne, sleep deprivation or smog after regulators banned insurance products deemed attention-grabbing, speculative and stunt. 在监管机构已叫停被视为夺人眼球、投机性和噱

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, March 12 (Xinhua) -- The Obama administration on Tuesday said that its position regarding the Falkland Islands, known as the Malvinas to the Argentines, remains unchanged, but acknowledged that the Falklands residents have clearly express

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, March 12 (Xinhua) -- The Obama administration on Tuesday said that its position regarding the Falkland Islands, known as the Malvinas to the Argentines, remains unchanged, but acknowledged that the Falklands residents have clearly express

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A man has been fined ?1,400 after he dressed up in his girlfriends clothes to sit her exams for her but other female students say his stunt was very romantic. 日前,一男子因乔装打扮成其女友并参加考试被处以1400英镑的罚款,不

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间