[00:08.64]Hey, excuse me. 不好意思 [00:10.64]- How you doing? - Howdy. -早安 -你好 [00:13.80]Im looking for two friends of mine, Paul and Meryl. 我在找我的朋友梅莉和保罗 [00:16.16]Oh, the Fosters. 你是指佛斯特夫妇 [00:18.3

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-蒸发的摩根夫妇

CHAPTER FOUR My New Friend The next morning we got up in the dark. In all the rooms it was as cold as ice. This time the porridge was not burned, but I still felt hungry because there was not enough. The girl I had spoken with yesterday was older tha

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 简爱

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 双城记.A.Tale.of.Two.Ctities

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Ryan Geertsma. Voice 2 And Im Robin Basselin. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Marina Cantacuzino is a news

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

When I was a little girl, 当我还小的时候 my understanding of revenge was 我对复仇的理解 as simple as the Sunday Schoolproverb that hid behind. 简单停留在对主日学校学的谚语的理解 Neat little morality slogans, 简单的道德

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

abrade磨损 array列队 blunt迟钝 coarse拙劣的 blaze大火 beneficial有益的 dread恐惧 evacuate疏散 friction摩擦 huddle挤作一团 polish擦亮 reciprocal互惠的 reconcile和解 revenge报复 paralyse瘫痪 peel剥皮 parallel平行

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

PART TWO - THE SCHOOLGIRL CHAPTER FOUR My New Friend I could not understand Helen's ideas, but I had a feeling she was right. I looked at her in amazement. You say you have faults, Helen. What are they? To me you seem very good. You are wrong, she a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

I was so amazed that I could not speak for a few minutes. I had been poor all my life. Now, someone wanted to give me money and property! Aunt, I never knew of this letter. Why? Mrs. Reed tried to sit up in bed, looking at me angrily. I wrote to your

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

Jaime: I dont know whats wrong with Liam lately. The guy is short-tempered and jumps down my throat about every little thing. Debra: [laughs] Jaime: Whats so funny? Debra: I have a feeling that hes not getting enough sleep. Jaime: You dont mean you a

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

AILSA CHANG, HOST: The new Netflix biopic Roxanne Roxanne tells the story of one of the first female stars in hip-hop history - Roxanne Shante. The film focuses on the beginning of her career when she was a freestyling, rapping prodigy in the Queensb

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

I will have revenge on him, that I will, and make him heartily repent it, said Philip to himself,with a countenance quite red with anger. 我要找他报仇,我一定会的,要让他感到由衷的忏悔。菲利普自言自语道,脸由于生气

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Helena: Id ask how you got in here, but the Starling City Vigilante [,vidʒi'lnti] comes and goes as he pleases, doesn't he? Oliver: how did you know? Helena: I saw you fight. And I saw your eyes. That island changed you in ways that only someone lik

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

By Steve Schy Portland, Oregon 01 December 2007 The United States has taken a 2-0 lead over Russia after the first day of play at the best-of-five match Davis Cup Tennis finals in Portland, Oregon. As VOA's Steve Schy reports from Memorial Coliseum,

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

The play began. In the play the king and queen were talking on the bench in the beautiful garden. The queen said to the king,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Right after Howard Carters discovery of the tomb, scary stories started to be told. Stories about curses. Over the entrances of many ancient Egyptian tombs were warnings in hieroglyphs. People better stay away, the warnings said. Because anybody who

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Aggressed-Upon Monkeys Take Revenge on Aggressor's Cronies Dont mess with a monkey. Because if you do, hes might take revengeon your family and friends. Thats according to a study of Japanese macaques, which shows that monkeys keep track of eachs oth

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人2月

The Wimbledon dream is over for Nick Kyrgios. The Camberra teenager has lost his quarter-final match to big serving Canadian Milos Raonic in four sets. Kyrgios stunned the tennis sport yesterday when he defeated world No. 1 Rafael Nadal. The murder o

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2014年

Helena: am I supposed to be grateful? Hes a monster /ˈmɒnstər/, a criminal /ˈkrɪmənl/. Why would you save him? Oliver: I didn't save him. I saved you. You think that because you've killed, you understand what its like to have blood on your hand

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

retard阻碍 reticent沈默寡言的 retire退休;告退,离去 retort回答;报复,回报 retract缩回,收回 retreat撤退,撤退 retrench节省,减少 retribution报应,报复 retrieve救出,重获

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Topics: Famous Authors: Herman Melville; the Ku Klux Klan; to locate versus to position versus to localize; to keep on your toes; to roll with the punches; to suffer from versus to die of/from Words: whaling ship revival to seek revenge canon terrori

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe