EMILY: I want to ask you about something. ANNA: Yes? EMILY: My colleagues at work say I should get health insurance. What do you think? ANNA: I think it's important. I can give you my insurance agent's card if you want. EMILY: But I'm not sure what

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化口语

外科-甲 腺乳腺Thyroid and Breast Surgery 外科-乳房Breast Surgery Clinic 外科-心脏Cardiac Surgery 外科-心脏血管Cardiovascular Surgery 外科-胸腔Thoracic Surgery 外科-美容外科Cosmetic Surgery 外科-肝胆Hepatic Surgery 外科

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: Doctors say people can reduce the risk of some kinds of diabetes by increasing exercise and eating a healthy diet And I'm Bob Doughty. Today, we tell about

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十二)月

We internalize the negative messages we get throughout our livesthe messages that say it's wrong to be outspoken, aggressive, more powerful than men. 是的,我们总会或多或少地让自己退缩,我们将一直以来接收到的负面信息内

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. What do young Americans think about the presidential candidates and social issues? A new public opinion study shows that the majority of young people support Democrats over Republicans. The young people al

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(六)月

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. A new study from the World Health Organization says fifty-nine million people died from all causes in two thousand four. Ten million of them were children. The report says almost half of all the people

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008(十)月

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. A new study from the World Health Organization says fifty-nine million people died from all causes in two thousand four. Ten million of them were children. The report says almost half of all the people

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008(十)月

This is Whats Trending Today. Earlier this year, many tennis fans were talking about the Australian Open finals. American tennis stars and sisters Serena and Venus Williams played each other in a so-called Grand Slam final for the first time since 20

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

...how urgent, shes like, I knew nothing On a weekly health and fitness radio show, Monica Adams talks to women about everything from spa treatments to sex. ... talk about facials, I had caviar facial. But her fast-paced career includes three other j

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

AS IT IS 2013-07-26 Big Increase in Young, Unwed Mothers in China 中国未婚母亲数量上升 Hello, and welcome to As It Is, our daily show for people learning American English! Im Christopher Cruise in Washington. Today on the program we take yo

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Ironically, it turns out, that it's our differences, and our negotiation of difference,that unite us. 讽刺的是,事实证明,正是我们的不同和我们协商彼此的不同将我们连结起来。 I decided to have children while I was wor

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

HEALTH REPORT - Tuberculosis and Women By Karen Leggett Broadcast: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Tuberculosis kills about two million people a year. The inter

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

Reasons why premarital sex is unhealthy The risk of dying Everyone realizes having sex before marriage can have dangerous consequences. Even condoms避孕套 and other 'safe sex' devices, there is sti

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Laboratory rats who breathed Beijings highly polluted air gained weight and experienced cardio-respiratory and metabolic dysfunctions after three to eight weeks of exposure. 实验鼠吸入北京严重污染的空气3-8周后,体重增加,心肺和

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是scam。 Scam, 是骗局的意思。一个佛罗里达的女子因为假称怀了四胞胎,接受商家的免费财物而受到指控。The woman accused of the pregnancy scam was indicted on seven counts of theft, 这个涉

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Jennifer Aniston has disclosed that she no longer holds a grudge against her ex-husband Brad Pitt and his new wife, Angelina Jolie. 詹妮弗安妮斯顿日前透露,她不再怨恨前夫布拉德皮特和妻子安吉丽娜朱莉了。 The actress

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Once, no man would have dreamed of being present in the room as his wife was giving birth. 曾经,男人们不敢奢望可以出现在妻子分娩的产房。 Then opinions changed and the father was expected to be there to share in all the pain an

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

生活英语:生在秋天的好处 People born in the autumn live longer than those born in the spring and are less likely to fall chronically ill when they are older, according to an Austrian scientist. Using census data for more than one million

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Britain's Prince William, Catherine Expecting a Baby

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Oct. 18 (Xinhuanet) -- Giuliana Rancic, 37-year-old E! News and Style Network host, revealed Monday that she has breast cancer after doctors discovered a tumor during her latest round of in-vitro fertilization. Rancic had planned to wait unt

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻