有同学问小编G2O是个什么样的组织,简介型的主题在四六级翻译中也是常考题材。所以今天就跟着小编一起来了解G2O是个什么样的组织以及四六级可能会考到的翻译吧。 G20成员 G20 members 中国

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Faced with one pointed question after the next regarding your career, a job interview can quickly take on the feel of an interrogation. 面对着接二连三有关于你个人职业生涯的问题,你会很快就觉得一场面试就像是一场审讯

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Congratulations! You were successful in your first job round interview, and you have been called back for a second interview. What should you expect? The key word is more there will be more questions, more pressure and, of course, more likelihood tha

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语求职面试培训

03 警惕杀虫剂的危害 DATE=2-20-01 TITLE=AGRICULTURE REPORT - (1)Pesticide Warning BYLINE=George Grow (Start at 1'00

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

13 一个与众不同的社会企业家团体 DATE=3-28-01 TITLE=EXPLORATIONS #1945 - Ashoka BYLINE=Jill Moss VOICE ONE: (start at 0'14

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 政治经济

By Judith Latham Most development experts agree that improving the economic and political status of women is a key to combating the conditions that give rise to religious extremism, particularly in th

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--时事新闻

BERLIN, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- Ukrainian Boxer Wladimir Klitschko defended his three heavyweight champion's belts against challenger Samuel Peter by technical knockout at the tenth round on Saturday night in Frankfurt. Klitschko dominated(控制) the h

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是zero in on。 Zero in on, 是集中火力,集中注意力的意思。 U.S. Congress and the White House is zeroing in on plans to rescue U.S. automakers, 美国白宫和国会集中精力,协商拯救美国汽车制造厂

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

求职信结尾处常用语 ◆ I should appreciate the privilege of an intervies.I may be reached by letter at the address given above,or by telephone at 1234651. ◆ I feel that a personal meeting w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

求职信开头处常用语 ◆ My interest in the position of Masonry Supply Manager has prompted me to forward my resume for your review an consideration. ◆ The sales Manager position advertised i

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, May 11 (Xinhua) -- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will speed up the establishment of a special account and development bank in order to enhance its members' ability to cope with new threats and challenges. Foreign Minister Yang

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: So Alex you were saying that you took trips, band trips. Alex: Yes, sir. Todd: OK, so why don't you talk about a band trip. Alex: OK, let's see. The band trip we went to Florida, Disneyland actually. It was a lot of fun. Actually getting the mo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

今天我们要学的词是charity。 Charity, 是慈善的意思。A charity organization, 是慈善机构,a performance for charity, 是义演。Many people tend to give to charity at the end of the year, 很多人都喜欢在年底前向慈善事业

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

The World Health Organization has announced the establishment of a new fund to deal with future pandemics. WHO Director-General Margaret Chan says the Ebola outbreak in West Africa has taught them a valuable lesson. With the support of Member States,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Every employee has five sources of power to draw from. Assess your potential power sources and use them to your advantage. 每个雇员都有五种可以利用的权力资源。估量自己潜在的权力资源并善用之。 1.Personal power is all

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Jin Park is the first Dreamer from the United States to win a Rhodes scholarship. By being chosen, Park will receive financing to attend the University of Oxford in England. But he risks not being permitted back in the U.S. if he studies there. Dream

发表于:2019-02-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

JOHANNESBURG, June 1 (Xinhua) -- An estimated 2 million adolescents ages 10 to 19 are living with HIV, with 86 percent of them from sub-Saharan Africa, according to a global report on HIV prevention launched in Johannesburg on Wednesday. For the firs

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Adrienne: So, Mary, who are these guys here? Mary: This one's Piper. She's seven. She just had a birthday in October, and this one's Daisy, she's got kind of an older face on her. I think she's probably about nine years old. Adrienne: Are these your

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

领导力 Leadership what is leadership?its qualities are difficult to define. but they are not so difficult to identify. leaders don ' t force other people to go along with them. they bring them along. leaders get commitment from others by giving it

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

The World Health Organization is calling for urgent action to make sure all people reach old age in the best possible health. To mark this years World Health Day, WHO says good health is essential for maintaining a good quality of life as people get

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻