[00:01.63]A Beautiful Memory [00:03.44]Er...the loveliest house that I've ever lived in was one [00:09.06]that I lived in with my grandparents when I was a child. [00:11.90]And the name of the house was Crosslands. [00:15.01]And I have some very happ

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业晨读美文

Short-term Memory There are two kinds of memory: short-term and long-term. Information in long-term memory can be recalled at a later time when it is needed. The information may be kept for days or weeks. Sometimes information in the long-term memory

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Torture Interferes with Memory In the journal Trends in Cognitive Sciences, psychologist Share O'Mara notes that torture can interfere with the brain's memory retrieval apparatus, making it counterproductive to the aim of producing useful informatio

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Thanks for the memory 感谢回忆 Of things I cant forget 我无法忘记一些事情 Journeys on a jet 飞机上的旅行 Our wondrous week in Martinique and Vegas and Roulette 我们在马提尼克岛,拉斯维加斯和鲁莱特度过的一周 H

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Lou had a bad memory of a bad event. He couldn't put it out of his mind. It was with him when he went to sleep. It was with him when he woke up. It was with him all day long. He went to a memory doctor. He told the doctor his problem. The doctor said

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Bon Jovi-(You Want to) Make a Memory Hello again, it's you and me Kinda always like it used to be Sippin' wine, killing time Trying to solve life's mysteries How's your life, it's been a while God it's good to see you smile I see you reaching for you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Sarah Brightman(莎拉布莱曼)她是有史以来最畅销的女高音;她是最畅销的音乐剧《歌剧魅影》的灵感缪斯;超过40亿全球观众曾观看她 《Memory》(回忆)中英双语歌词: Midnight, not a sound from the pavement

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Turns out there are some workouts that can improve your memory. NPR's Jon Hamilton reports on two approaches to brain training. JON HAMILTON, BYLINE: Brain training programs often target something called working memory. KARA BLAC

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

i move on like a sinners prayer and letting go like a levee breaks walk away as if i don't care learn to shoulder my mistakes or built to fade like your favorite song get reckless when there's no need laugh as your stories ramble on break my heart,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Country Roads, old theatre marquee signs; Parkin' lots, and billboards flyin' by. Spanish moss, little hick town squares; Wild roses on a river bank: girl its almost like you're there Oh, every mile, a memory; every song, another scene, From some ol

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Pre-Listening Vocabulary limit: the highest amount possible aid: something that helps you do something chunk: a group of similar things revise: to change or adapt The Limit of the Human Memory According to recent studies, the human mind has a memory

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

People say she's only in my head It's Gonna take time but I'll forget They Say I need to get on with my life They don't realize Is when you're dialing 6 numbers just to hang up the phone Driving across town just to see if she's home Waking a friend i

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

i move on like a sinners prayer and letting go like a levee breaks walk away as if i don't care learn to shoulder my mistakes or built to fade like your favorite song get reckless when there's no need laugh as your stories ramble on break my heart, b

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Country Roads, old theatre marquee signs; Parkin' lots, and billboards flyin' by. Spanish moss, little hick town squares; Wild roses on a river bank: girl its almost like you're there Oh, every mile, a memory; every song, another scene, From some old

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I have this vision in my head Of your little black suitcase lying on the bed You standing by the window staring into space Looking everywhere but the tears rolling down my face Filling up the room with silence so we wouldn't have to say goodbye But e

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Deborah Wearing ope

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Alzheimer's disease or AD is an illness that seriously affects senior citizens. It causes memory loss, and patients may even gradually lose some of their basic physical abilities. But now researchers in the U.S. are using technology to reduce memory

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

The decision was made during a three day meeting of UNESCO from October 4 to 6 in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates, following a two-year process as part of the 2014-2015 nomination cycle during which 88 submissions from 61 countries were examined.

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

I move on like a sinners prayer I let go like a levee breaks Walk away as if I don't care Learn to shoulder my mistakes I'm built to fade like your favorite song Gettin' reckless when there's no need Laugh as your stories ramble on Break my heart, bu

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Transcript: Mary: Id like to welcome Charles Long to the studio today. Charles has just published an article in New Science journal about memorisation. Its all about how to make our memory function better. Charles, exam time is looming and therell be

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat