yesterday once more 歌手:Carpenter When I was young I'd listen to the radio Waiting for my favorite songs When they played I'd sing along, It make me smile. Those were such happy times and not so

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(233) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

Mr. Holland's opus My - My apologies for my tardiness, and uh, Principle Walters, Id like to know. Yes, I brought a note for my mother. Mr Holland had a profound influence on my life, on a lot of lives, I know. And, yet, I get the feeling that he co

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Remember those educational cassettes that youd supposedly learn from overnight? Well, scientific evidence says they're bunkunless you listen to them while youre up during the night, that is. But if youre actually sleeping and you play something that

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

A New York City entrepreneur is seeking investors for his No Bark startup. With enough investment money, Ty Cobb says, he will be able to discover the melodies that, when played, will instantly quiet barking dogs. Because dogs hear sound frequencies

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: October 17, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Shirley Griffith with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we tell about pianist John Lewis. He created one of one of the most fam

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Don't worry about a thing 不要担心呀 Cause every little thing is gonna be alright 因为所有事情都会顺利的 But don't worry about a thing, hey 所以不要担心呀嘿 Cause every little thing is gonna be alright, oh 因为所有事情都会

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

By Amra Alirejsovic Washington, D.C. 18 July 2007 Italian singer Patrizio Buanne -- who many call the voice of romance -- recently ended his U.S. tour. We caught up with him in Washington, D.C. for his first-ever performance at the Kennedy Center. Fo

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

英文歌词: 50 years ago a kid stood on the stage trying to hold his nerve till the moment that he heard the music i can see it now its so hard to believe so many things have changed but one thing stays the same the music and ive been blessed to live

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

美国偶像David Archuleta的优美圣诞旋律 2008年第七届歌唱真人秀节目美国偶像(American Idol)超人气亚军David Archuleta于2009年10月13日发行了自己的第二张个人大碟《Christmas from the Heart》。在这张新专

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

May 12th, 1949. The Soviet Union announces an end to its blockade of Berlin, one of the first major crisis of the Cold War. Our reporter from the U.S. Armed Forces Radio Network is on the scene and then divided German city. The first vehicles are goi

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2011年

This is Scientific American sixty seconds science. I'm Shouky Berswek. Got a minute? Jazz musicians are skills introvisers, and now we know that they craft their spontaneous melodies the same way you craft the sentence. Researchers scan the brains of

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年Scientific American(三)月

It is a true story, you know, he used to play his to, to study his guitar and he would study the part of the thumb like this, ting, ting, he would go like that. The thing is there was a cat watching that. And poor cat was justand he would look at the

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Let's talk and we'll fill the air with imagery that lasts forever So this is love that's a lovely thought You have to care for it to keep it together If you fall will you get up You're stuck in a dream will you wake up And if you fell in love will yo

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

乐队:YOUTH GROUP 歌名:Forever Young Let's dance in style let's dance for a while, Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies, Hoping for the best but expecting the worst, Are you gonna drop the bomb or not? Let us die on let us live foreve

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

青春如阳光下钻石,永远年轻 Youth Group - Forever Young 来自澳洲的Youth Group组合带来的一首Forever Young,原唱是Alphaville的经典版本,这个清新流畅的版本可不比原唱差,今天特别选了一张图片,流

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲