Jack poured milk over his cereal. His stomach feltfluttery. It was Monday-the first day of a new schoolyear. Jack always felt nervous on the first day. Whatwould his new teacher be like? Would his desk beclose to a window? Would friends from last yea

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

A zoo employee was bitten by an African puff adder, a large poisonous snake. He was trying to put the snake into a bag so that it could be moved to a new snake house. The snake handler was wearing heavy gloves and thick boots, but the adder sank its

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文小故事

Daniel: Hey, Vella, how are you? Vella: I'm good. How are you? Daniel: I'm fine thanks. Is there, like do you remember any time where you've been really sad or angry or embarrassed? Vella: Yeah. Actually it happened before I came here. I had a huge f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

OliverJeffers生在澳大利亚西部,但成长于北爱尔兰的贝尔法斯特,现在纽约。是个插画师,也是个作家。从 2004 年至今,他在动画界获奖无数。他的画充满童真,有点淡淡的忧伤,但又有浓烈的

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 TOP50 初级英文绘本

Rainforests rule!by Claire PowellA world like no other perhaps this is the best way to describe the world of the rainforest. No rainforest is exactly the same yet most rainforests are now distributed in the small land area 22.5 degrees north and 22.5

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英文杂志-Magazine

歌词: (Lalalalalalala La...) [4x] [Madcon (Kelly Rowland)] Don't let nobody tell you otherwise (Listen to your heart) And let your dreams fly (Never give it up, up, up) And even when you fuck it up and give another try (Never give it up, up, up)

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

台湾女歌手阿桑《疯了》的英文原唱Mad World 是英国乐队Tears For Fears在82年创作的早期作品之一,由Roland Orzabal创作和乐队贝斯手Curt Smith演唱。20年后,因为电影《死亡幻觉(Donnie Darko)》在片尾

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

我们已经给大家介绍过几个跟钱有关的习惯用语。今天我们再给大家讲两个以钱,也就是money这个字为主的习惯用语。对于许多人来说,钱是非常重要的东

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Delegates from around the world have agreed on a new plan to end the worst kinds of child labor by two thousand sixteen. More than four hundred fifty delegates from eighty countries approved the pla

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Baby, oh yeah Baby, oh yeah You don't ever bring no drama to the game And my drama don't be scaring you away You dont ever talk to much Exactly just enough You know how and when and where and what to say It aint like i gotta tell you your so fine (yo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

歌词: (Lalalalalalala La...) [4x] [Madcon (Kelly Rowland)] Don't let nobody tell you otherwise (Listen to your heart) And let your dreams fly (Never give it up, up, up) And even when you fuck it up and give another try (Never give it up, up, up)

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Binge-watching your favorite TV show is sometimes compared to reading a really good novel in one sitting. You tell yourself you'll watch just one more episode. Before you know it, you've watched three, just like you keep moving t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

I'm the first to admit that I'm hooked on reading magazines. I've been this way as long as I can remember. I love picking up magazines about different topics. Currently, I subscribe to about six or seven magazines, although when I was getting profess

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Economic Effects of Mad Cow Disease By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 This is Robert Cohen with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Reports suggest that

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

HEALTH REPORT - Blood Transfusion Blamed for Second 'Mad Cow' Infection in Humans By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Health Report. B

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

A demonstrator is blocked by Bolivarian National police during an anti-government march to the headquarters of the national electoral body, CNE, in Caracas, Venezuela, Wednesday, May 18, 2016. Opposition protesters were blocked from reaching the CNE

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

《美国偶像》第八季选手Adam Lambert是《美国偶像》举办八年以来最受关注和最受争议的选手之一。在本周,Adam Lambert和Kris Allen将争夺《美国偶像》第八季的冠军。 Mad World-Adam Lambert 英文歌词: All around me are familia* **ces Worn out places, worn out fa

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Southern African leaders have rejected plans by the leader of Madagascar to unilaterally organize national elections in March. And the leaders examined the situation in Zimbabwe at a summit Thursday evening in Maputo. The leaders expressed concern ov

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Lesson 308 It makes me mad! 1.It makes me mad!我很生气! 2.You must be mad!你一定是疯了! 3.Don't get mad at me!别对我发脾气。 4.You're quite mad.你真是疯了。 5.It's mad plan.这是相极为冒险的方案。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Mad at her computer 她生电脑的气 词汇扫描 impaired 受损的 animatedly 活跃的 swear发誓 英文原文 The community college where my ex-husband teaches is next door to the North Carolina School for the Deaf. One day he entered the comp

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)