I don't want another pretty face I don't want just anyone to hold I don't want my love to go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul I know that you are something special To you I'd be always faithful I want to be what you always needed Then I ho

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

In Connecticut, tomorrow, it's going to be an official statewide day of mourning. We begin this hour with lives that were honored today. Jesse Lewis couldn't wait to go to school that Friday, he was excited for the holidays and his dad was going to j

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(十二)月

[00:38.72]KATE: This is it. 就是这样 [00:40.52]l know l'm going to die now. 我知道我快死了 [00:47.08]l suppose l've always known that. 我想我一直知道这件事 [00:51.56]l just never knew when. 就是不知道什么时候 [00:60.56]A

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-姐姐的守护者

California officials are praising workers for rescuing a 13-year-old boy who fell into a river of sewage in Los Angeles. 加州官员都在褒奖工人们拯救了一位掉入洛杉矶下水道的13岁男孩。 The boy, Jesse Hernandez, spent more th

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Hey, I'm Anderson Cooper, welcome to podcast. A Newtown father talks about the last moment with his son and what needs to be done prevent another tragedy. Also the ridiculous, let's get started. We begin, though, tonight with a father's tearful plea,

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(三)月

The main danger to stability is terror... Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon suffers a significant stroke and lapses into a coma. It happens just month after Sharon ends Israeli's 38-year occupation of the Gaza Strip and both his own hard-line Likud

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

Paul和Sara夫妇俩人跟老朋友Jesse和Miika 一起吃饭,Jesse刚失业,打算回去完成硕士学位。 P: But that's gonna take you at least two years to finish! J: Actually, I can do it in 10 months by online correspondence course. M: Yo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Jesse Mccartney - How Do You Sleep It's been about a year now ain't seen or heard from you been missing you crazy how do you do you how do you sleep I found the letter you wrote me it still smells just like you damn those sweet memories How do you ho

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Got a 69 Camaro with a Ram Jet 502 I could win the pole at Bristol baby But Im ridin round with you Bored as hell we might as well Burn this tank of gas Cause if were goin nowhere girl Lets go nowhere fast Like theres moonshine in the trunk And blue

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Paul和Sara夫妇俩人跟老朋友Jesse和Miika 一起吃饭,Jesse刚失业,打算回去完成硕士学位。 P: But that's gonna take you at least two years to finish! J: Actually, I can do it in 10 months by online correspondence course. M: Yo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Paul和Sara夫妇俩跟老朋友Jesse和Miika一起吃饭。 P: It's so good to see you guys! It's been forever! M: We should try to set a monthly dinner date...we've missed you! S: So what's new? J: Tracy just turned four. She's growing ridiculously

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

WASHINGTON, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- Former U.S. Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. was sentenced to 30 months in prison on Wednesday for illegal spending of campaign funds. Jackson, a former Democratic Congressman from Illinois and son of U.S. civil rights le

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart It's the end of the world in my mind Then your voice calls me back like a wake up call I've been looking for the answer Somewhere I couldn't see that it was right there But now I know what I really know Beca

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The main danger to stability is terror... Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon suffers a significant stroke and lapses into a coma. It happens just month after Sharon ends Israeli's 38-year occupation of the Gaza Strip and both his own hard-line Likud

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年

Paul和Sara夫妇俩跟老朋友Jesse和Miika一起吃饭。 P: It's so good to see you guys! It's been forever! M: We should try to set a monthly dinner date...we've missed you! S: So what's new? J: Tracy just turned four. She's growing ridiculously

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

情景对话: Who is he to you? Why is he calling? Don't you think you owe me that? 知识点笔记: Who's this Jesse Pinkman to you? Jesse Pinkman跟你到底什么关系? Who is he to you? 他跟你什么关系? 【例句一】 Who is this

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

JEFFREY BROWN:The debate over the city of Chicago's plan to close dozens of public schools intensified today. Public school officials cited a billion-dollar deficit and under enrollment as the driving factors behind the move. But critics claim it wil

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Electronic Games for Women / Newport Jazz Festival / Jesse Owens By Broadcast: Friday, August 06, 2004 HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special English. (THEME) This is Doug

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

B James Cleveland Owens was the son of a farmer and the grandson of black slaves. His family moved to Cleveland when he was 9. There, a school teacher asked the youth his name. “J.C.” ,he replied.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Liza: Isnt Jesse wonderful? Im so glad you got to meet him last night. Sinobu: Uh, hes a little young for you, dont you think? I know youve had boy toys in the past, but he takes the cake . Liza: Hes no boy toy! Its true that theres a 30-year age dif

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客