Guten Tag,Gruess Gott,Greetzar , these are just a few of the cheery greetings you'll encounter up here in the Swiss Alps. I'm Rick Steves, back once more to share with you some tips on travelling in E

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 雪域之行-瑞士

该怎么办呢? I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. (该怎么办呢?) Don't worry, I'll help. (别担心,我来帮你。) I'm at a loss as to what to do. (我真不知该怎么办才好

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

Chris向一家香港公司的老板Hank和部门主管Rebecca介绍申请国际认证的程序。Hank觉得有点麻烦,可Rebecca认为值得,因为拿到国际认证,在美国和欧洲做生意就可以畅通无阻了。Chris赞同Rebecca的看

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Chris向一家香港公司的老板 Hank 和部门主管Rebecca介绍申请国际认证的程序。首先是安全,其中还有防范恐怖袭击的要求。老板Hank表示不解。 C: Well, after the terrorist attacks on September 11th, all the r

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

老板Tom的班机因为台风来袭而停飞,Tom从机场打电话给秘书Susan,了解公司在中国的工厂有没有受到台风的破坏。 (Phone rings) T: Susan? S: Yes? T: It's bad news. All flights for the rest of the day have been canc

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Lisa从美国出差回来,同事Jonah问她此行的情况。 Jonah: Lisa! You're home! Nice to see you! How was your trip to America? Lin: The trip was good, but boy, American airport security is such a hassle!! I was standing in line for over two

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

今天我们要给大家介绍三个习惯用语,它们的意思都是激烈争辩, 吵架,甚至于打架。我们要讲的第一个习惯用语是:rhubarb. Rhubarb是一种植物的名字,也就是可以吃的大黄。Rhubarb吃起来有点

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

老板Tom的班机因为台风来袭而停飞,Tom从机场打电话给秘书Susan,了解公司在中国的工厂有没有受到台风的破坏。 (Phone rings) T: Susan? 是苏珊吗? S: Yes? 是的,怎么了? T: It's bad news. All flights

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Next, we have an update on voting rights for people who've been convicted of crimes. In the state of Florida, more than 10 percent of the adults in the state - more than 10 percent of all adults - are prohibited from voting becau

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

A:Ive had it! Im done working for a company that is taking me nowhere! B:So what are you gonna do? Just quit? A: Thats exactly what I am going to do! Ive decided to create my own company! Im going to write up a business plan, get some investors and s

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Welcome to Credit Services. 欢迎光临信贷业务部。 How can I help you? 我能如何为您效劳? Hello. I'm here to talk about my credit card. 你好。我是来谈谈我的信用卡的。 You see, I'm a corporate card holder and a personal

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Paul: So Todd, we're talking about football and recently there was the World Cup bidding process that occurred and the English campaign lost to the Russians and the American campaign lost to Qatar. How do you feel about that? Todd: Yeah, it was a bit

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

An Invasion of Privacy? 侵犯个人隐私? Its a familiar sight in many of the UKs airports long queues of people waiting to go through security to catch their flights. What if there was a simple and quick way to avoid all the hassle of having to

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版