bicycle 自行车 by the end of 到末为止 employ 雇佣 for years 好几年 grandson 孙子 helper 帮手, 助手 long road to success 漫长的成功之路 of his own 他自己的 save 积蓄 used to 过去常常 workshop 车间

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

Not My Job: Quarterback Steve Young Gets Quizzed On Not So Great Grandsons play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0010:10repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(287) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

May called her mom. Her mom lived in China. China was far away. Her mom was 50 years old. Her mom had many friends. But she missed her daughter. May lived in America. She was a waitress. She was a waitress in a restaurant. It was a Chinese restaurant

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

【生词预览】 elate 使高兴, calendar 日历 【笑话原文】 Tomorrow IwaselatedwhenmysoncalledmefromJapanwiththewonderfulnewsofmygrandson sbirth.Itookdownallthestatisticsandturnedtorelateitalltomyco-workers. I magrandmother! Ideclared. I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Knock, knock. Mr Matthews? What a surprise! Where're your parents? They didn't bring me. I took the bus. Actually they don't even know I'm here. I've brought you a germanium. Geranium. Didn't I say germanium? Yes, you did. In fact, germanium is a che

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

The Boao Forum for Asia opens today, and government leaders, businessmen and academics are gathering in China's Hainan Province to discuss the most pressing issues in the region and the world at large. But participants at the conference are getting m

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

Order to Free Slaves 'Beginning of America Really Becoming America' It was a day of remembrance for those gathered at the footsteps of the Lincoln Memorial to commemorate 150 years since the Preliminary Emancipation Proclamation. Congressman John Lew

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(九月)

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: The 1973 kidnapping of oil tycoon J. Paul Getty's grandson in Italy was the subject of the recent movie All The Money In The World. Now it's the center of a new TV series called Trust. It debuted yesterday on FX. NPR TV critic Eric

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

【生词预览】 buddy 老兄, ease 泰然自若 【笑话原文】 YourGrandfather Awell-dressedyoungmandemandedassoonasheenteredtherestaurant.Serveme,quick!Givemeyourbest.Idon'tcaretheprice. Notlikethewayhetalked,thewaitersaidtohim:HeyBuddy,itd

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Tom Jobim wrote many of his songs here in the countryside outside Rio. Jobim lived and worked in the house that his son and grandson are now restoring. He studied a lot Chopin, Debussy, Brahms also. He liked to wake up very early. And hes in this hou

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

May called her mom. Her mom lived in China. China was far away. Her mom was 50 years old. Her mom had many friends. But she missed her daughter. May lived in America. She was a waitress. She was a waitress in a restaurant. It was a Chinese restaurant

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Harris had just turned 75 years old. He was feeling so ancient. He wanted his youth back. He used to be strong and handsome. Now he was wrinkly and flabby. He used to love adventure. He even wrestled an alligator once. Now, he was too lazy to even go

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

By Phuong Tran Habile, Chad 15 May 2007 Just this past week, Chad's government admitted there are child soldiers in its army. But schools along the troubled eastern zone, near Sudan, have long known that, when a child suddenly disappears from the cla

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)

This has to mean something. 这些数据绝对是有意义的。 Well, there's no discernible pattern that I can see, but it shouldn't be too hard to run the numbers and check. 我没能看出有什么规律啊,不过输进电脑里验证应该是没

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(332) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第八季