摘要:女孩子从小就是在父母、家人的呵护下长大。我们看过各种美丽的童话:灰姑娘、白雪公主、睡美人,童话中的女孩儿,每一个都是那么美丽动人,那么娇嫩,那么纯洁,像一朵最鲜艳

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 May:I like going to the Amusement Park very much.. The Ant Kingdom is a perfect place with colorful fairy tales and I love it. But Daniel says only kids like that. But he is a kid himself too.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Today Was a Fairytale是美国乡村流行歌手Taylor Swift为配合电影《情人节》(Valentine's Day)的电影原声推广而发行的最新单曲。在最新一期美国单曲榜上,该单曲上榜首周就已经迅速蹿升至亚军位置

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

小美女Taylor Swift《情人节》甜蜜插曲 Today Was a Fairytale是美国乡村流行歌手Taylor Swift为配合电影《情人节》(Valentine's Day)的电影原声推广而发行的最新单曲。在最新一期美国单曲榜上,该单曲

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

I've been reading books of old 我曾饱览古老的书籍 The legends and the myths 那些传说与神话 Achilles and his gold 阿克琉斯和他的战利品 Hercules and his gifts 大力神与他的天赋 Spiderman's control 蜘蛛侠的控制力

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I've been reading books of old 我看遍典籍 The legends and the myths 尽是神话传说 Achilles and his gold 阿基里斯和他的珍宝 Hercules and his gifts 海格力斯的神晔 Spiderman's control 蜘蛛侠的掌控 And Batman with his fist

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

legends and the myths:传奇和神话 legend n. 传奇;说明 myth: n. 神话;虚构的人,虚构的事 Hercules n 力大无比的人,大力王 Hercules' choice 宁可吃苦,不愿享乐 Achilles n. 阿基里斯 achilles heel 致命要害;

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

It's funny when you find yourself Looking from the outside I'm standing here but all I want Is to be over there Why did I let myself believe Miracles could happen Cause now I have to pretend That I don't really care I thought you were my fairytale A

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Every Romeo has a Juliet Wishful thinkers have their stars Hopeless romantics each have a love song Played on their guitars But you You're everything This foolish heart could ever define Every wish, Every dream, Every prayer come true I feel so bless

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

You say I love you boy But i know you lie. I trust you all the same And i dont know why. Cause when my back is turned, My bruises shine. Our broken fairytale, So hard to hide. I still believe, Its you and me till the end of time. When we collide we c

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

A Chinese artist has recently grabbed a lot of public attention for his unique artworks that look playful, but also mirror his previous experience as a soldier. Contemporary artist Shen Jingdong recently opened a small-scale solo exhibition titled Gu

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Every mind is an open book Every life is a way to look Always cling to your strong belief And the world's gonna make you see Another rainbow Brings you to the stars Look out your window Life is gonna take you far Another rainbow Tells you who you are

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

小美女Taylor Swift《情人节》甜蜜插曲 Today Was a Fairytale是美国乡村流行歌手Taylor Swift为配合电影《情人节》(Valentine's Day)的电影原声推广而发行的最新单曲。 Artist:Taylor Swift Song:Today Was a

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

The Comeback King and Queen 冰上王子和公主复出夺冠 Chinese figure skaters Shen Xue and Zhao Hongbo rolled back the years to win China's first gold medal at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics on Monday. Their victory came as a fairytale end

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Diarmuid: It's a combination of the words bride... And Godzilla. She's telling everyone what to do. She's demanding that everything is perfect for her big day. And if she doesn't get what she wants, she gets really upset. Jean: What a nightmare! A: I

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16