11 布什否决限制二氧化碳排放议案 DATE=3/23/01 TITLE=ENVIRONMENT REPORT - Bush Rejects Carbon Dioxide Limits BYLINE=Cynthia Kirk (Start at 59

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(250) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

barely retrospect foul snore skyscraper dioxide grief slang slum slash clarity bridle versatile slide coincidence slogan refinery accessory casualty prevalent Christ hug wholesome snack

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

模仿文本: Andrea Sella is filling theatres and lecture halls up and down the country with dramatic demonstrations of chemistry. He is a professor of University College London and a sleeves-rolled-up bench chemist. Colleagues go to him because o

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. One of the top issues this week at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, was climate change. But the business and political leaders gathered for the yearly event in the Swiss Alps were not t

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(一)月

Idiom: Lines of communication ( way of communication ) Hit the book: What it means is, there is a tight copulation between food habits and the character/approach. I agree with this 100%. I tested this on myself and learned. Each and every food has it

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

pyramid n (古代埃及的)金字塔;锥体 △Egypt n 埃及 △Stonehenge n 史前巨石柱(英国) △statue n 雕像 capsule n 太空舱; 胶囊 represent vt 代表; 表现 include vt 包括;包含 △Neva n 涅瓦河(俄罗斯西

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

On a restricted site in northern Wisconsin, the hissing you hear is helping scientists see the future. Inside towering rings of pipes, aspen, birch, and sugar maples feed on measured diets of greenhouse gases. Our studies were looking at what forest

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Volcanic gases escape from the magma . They percolate through the earth crust and into the atmosphere. Professional geologist, Charles Watson, investigates the risks at Horseshoe Lake close to Mammoth's main resort. There is a quiet, silent killer th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 寻访外星人

Broadcast: Feb 7, 2003 By George Grow This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT. A private North American group has launched an effort to reduce and trade releases of industrial gases linked

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-社会广角

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Scientists have discovered more details about how plants use water. Their findings could help to engineer plants that grow better and more effectively in conditions with higher levels of carbon diox

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(一)月

China builds first tower-type solar-thermal power station BEIJING, Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- The first tower-type solar-thermal power station in Asia has been built in northwest Beijing, chief of the program said on Monday. Wang Zhifeng, a researcher at th

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Dear Editor, I live in Paris,France.In my country there is a famous site,called the Chauvet Caves.I am very worried about it because some of the cave paintings have been destroyed by air pollution.No,the pollution does not come from cars or factories

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

AS IT IS 2013-06-19 Citizen Scientists to Help Map CO2 Gas Each red dot on this screen shot from the Ventus website represents a power plant Welcome to As It Is, the daily magazine show from VOA Learning English. Im Mario Ritter. A music video shot i

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Baby oysters could be the canaries in the mine shaft for another dimension of global warming. Pacific Northwest scientists are studying how the oceans suck in excess carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. The process changes seawater chemistry - locally

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十)月

50 二氧化碳以鲜为人知的方式影响气候变化 DATE=7-27-01 TITLE=ENVIRONMENT REPORT - Carbon Dioxide BYLINE=Mario Ritter (Start at 59

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for Spotlight, Im Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 When I moved to a n

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

We were left with this atmosphere made of molten rock and vaporous rock. It took millions of years for that atmosphere to fall out and to be replaced by an atmosphere made up of nitrogen and carbon dioxide and water vapour. These new gases came from

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2014年

Our planet was spared this fate. The magnetic field generated by the Earths core blocked the solar wind, preventing it from blasting away the fragile air. But the Earths atmosphere was still very different from the one we breathe today. It contained

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2014年

Although our cell was large, we obviously had used up most of the oxygen it contained. 虽然牢房还算宽大,但很明白,我们已经消耗掉了里面大部分氧气。 In essence, over an hour's time a single human being consumes all the ox

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物