Machine Translation and Human Translation In recent years, all kinds of electronic dictionaries and translation software have been developed. With the development of technology,these electronic dictionaries and software can help us translate not only

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

A: Professor, I'm concerned about my grades. Do you have a minute? B: Of course, how can I help you? A: I want to know if I am doing OK. B: Let's pull out your scores so far. Do you think you are doing OK? A: I am afraid that I might not be doing all

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

Fearing Bioterrorism Natalie: Why are you wearing that gas mask? Anton: Im getting used to it. If we ever have a bioterrorist attack, Ill be ready. Want to try one on? Natalie: No, thanks. If we get involved in biological warfare, I think well have s

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之就医和人际交往

It was early morning, January 17, 1994. John Evans and his wife were asleep in their house in Northridge, California. Suddenly, the loudest thunder theyd ever heard seemed to explode right out of the ceiling, the floor, and the walls. They were throw

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文小故事

1. sensor,传感器,感应器(如光电管等)。 eg:The latest Japanese vacuum cleaners contain sensors that detect the amount of dust and type of floor. 日本最新款吸尘器装有传感器,能测出灰尘量和地板类型。 2. detect,察觉。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

unit 91 猜测天气 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I think it's going to be a nice day. A:我想今天会是一个好天。 B:It's certainly a big improvement over yesterday. B:肯定比昨天大有好转。 A:But it'supposed to get cloudy and windy

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(209) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

We must spend less money on pools this summer, the mayor said. The city won't open four of 20 pools. It will shorten the swim season by two weeks. It will shorten daily pool hours. It will close pools on Mondays and Tuesdays. It will reduce the numbe

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

引言:灵魂倍受煎熬的时刻,也正是生命中最多选择与机会的时刻。任何事情的成败取决于我在寻求帮助时是抬起头还是低下头。 There is no better school than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, ever

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. On this program we explore common expressions that we use in everyday life. Today we are talking about a simple verb -- to blow. Sometimes the word means to push air out of your mouth, li

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Just a few hours to go before the biggest day of the year for some 9.4 million Chinese students. On Tuesday, China's national college entrance examination for high school seniors will begin. And this year, the stakes are higher than ever, especially

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

找工作对每个人来说都是极具压力的事情。不论是刚迈出校门在谋求第一份工作,还是寻求一份比之前的工作更为理想的工作,对于大多数人来说这都不是一件容易的事情。 Listen Read Learn Job Hunting is a stressful problem for everyone. Whether someone getting a job

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Artist:An Pierle Song:As Sudden Tears Fall Sometimes I think youre a wealthy man In your head The way you deal with regret But once in while Now and then Even you Get upset In trance Listening to you In suspense Nothing else to do But your ranch-styl

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Each year, malaria kills about half a million people around the world. Health officials say a fast, cheap, accurate way to test for malarial infection would be extremely helpful in combating the disease. As NPR science correspond

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

文本: C- Christopher Tietjens Mac- MacMaster E- Edith Duchemin D Duchemin Mac: I am Macmaster. We corresponded and you invited me for breakfast. D: Of course I did! Macmaster, the budding critic! And friend. Macmaster and friend to breakfast! Not

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

A trained sniffer dog can find hidden drugs or earthquake survivors and even detect cancer. We might not have as good a sense of smell as dogs, but we still follow our noses. Wake up and smell the coffee! Something smells fishy. She has a nose for a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

I appreciate your being here this morning, Mrs. Kennedy is organizing herself. It takes longer, but gladly she looks better than we do, well she does. But we appreciate youre welcome. This citys been a great western city. We understand that theres be

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2010年

I appreciate your being here this morning, Mrs. Kennedy is organizing herself. It takes longer, but of course she looks better than we do when she does it. But we appreciate your welcome. This city's been a great western city. We understand there's b

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年

I appreciate your being here this morning, Mrs. Kennedy is organizing herself. It takes longer, but of course she looks better than we do when she does it. But we appreciate your welcome. This city's been a great western city. We understand there's b

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2014年

By Gary Thomas Washington 15 February 2008 The assassination of a top operative for the Lebanon-based group Hezbollah was both a surprise and a puzzle for many people. Imad Mugniyeh was a wanted man for some of the most spectacular terrorist attacks

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

Although audio tapes and video tapes look different, theyre based on the same principles. Each has a roll of magnetic material which slides past the so-called playback head in the VCR or cassette deck (cassette decks have one playback head, VCRs have

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16