Pam was getting married. She was very excited. She was also nervous. Everything had to be perfect. She was scared that things would go wrong at the last minute. Her maid of honor was her sister, who made sure everything was ready. She checked all the

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

General Douglas MacArthur: Thayer Award Acceptance Address delivered 12 May 1962, West Point, NY

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国经典英文演讲100篇

Mary Morningstar Dolly Parton's career spans five decades. During that time, she has recorded more than 60 Country and bluegrass albums. Dolly's also composed thousands of songs, many drawn from her o

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--艺术专集

My parents prefer to live in the country. The streets there are cleaner. The air is fresher and the people are nicer and friendlier. Besides, it is busier and noisier in the city. But above all, it is

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(374) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Take Me Home Country Roads Almost heaven, West Virginia-Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. Life is old there, older than the trees, younger than the mountains, growing like a breeze. Country road

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第二辑

Ukraine Uprising Victims Still Await Justice KYIV, UKRAINE Roman Guryk, 19, was a bit of a rebel but he cared deeply about his two younger sisters, his friends and a European future for Ukraine. A year ago, he gathered with thousands of other anti-go

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(二月)

Brooke meets with Shan Shan: How's the bride-to-be? Brooke: Tired and stressed. This wedding is giving me a headache. Shan: Just relax. With me as your maid of honor, everything will be fine! Brooke: I'm worried that everything will be chaotic! Shan:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Givemeahorseandasaddle Givemeaplacetoride Givemetheplainsandthehills Andvalleys Adogracingbymyside Imflippingmylid Imacountrykid Givemeabarnandastable Andthesmellofthenewmownhay Givemethecowsandthepigs Andchickens Dontwantitanyotherway Imflippingmyli

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 呼啸山庄.Wuthering.Heights

THIS IS AMERICA - Driving Cross-Country: One Family's Story By Broadcast: Monday, November 15, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA. I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Shirley Griffith.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

TAKE ME HOME, COUNTRY ROADS John Denver Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains Shenandoah River. Life is old there, Older than the trees, Younger than the mountains Growin' like a breeze.

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

police say a security guard in Springmaid Beach Resort found a five-year-old boy wandering on the pier Thursday, looking for his family. Officers searched the beach for his parents couldn't find them and took the boy to a nearby precinct to get him t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse lived in the country; the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the City mouse; he said, Do come and see me at my house in the country. So the City mouse went. The

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

As It Is - Music from the West African country of Mali Welcome to As It Is. Im Kelly Jean Kelly. Today, we are talking about music from the West African country of Mali. Mali is famous for its music. But that tradition has been threatened recently. T

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(三)月

By Nico Colombant Dakar 19 December 2006 Impoverished young women throughout Africa are sent into the homes of more affluent families, to work -- often in near slave-like conditions as maids. VOA's Nico Colombant reports from Dakar on a group trying

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

By Catherine Makino Tokyo 17 January 2007 Image from the 1984 Japanese anime film Nausicaa of the Valley of the Winds Fanatical followers of Japanese comic books and cartoon animations have become an economic force in Japan. These so-called otaku ar

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(一月)

I was at the store the other day. I'm so glad that the hotel I booked didn't turn out to be a dump. The last time I went on vacation, I booked it online sight unseen, and it turned out to be a run down hotel. This hotel was completely different. The

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

听歌学英语:Take Me Home Country Roads Take Me Home Country Roads John Denver almost heaven west virginia blue ridge mountains shenandoah river life is old there older than the trees younger than the mountains growin like a breeze country roads t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Who loves his country will not rest Content with vow and pledge alone, But flies her banner in his breast And counts her destiny his own Not only when the bugle plays Stands forth to give his life for her, But on the field of common days Is strong to

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

May: Mama, shall I put all of the old things in the box? Mom: Not all things are useful. It's up to you. If you think it isn't of much use, you may throw them out. May: OK, but it seems it's not easy for me. Many of them remind me of my childhood. I

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册