BACH, DANCING ON THE STRING [00:01.74]巴赫,弦之舞 [00:03.47]I think when I first came to Kurten, I was truly joyful. [00:05.58]我觉得当我刚到达科顿时,我真的很开心。 [00:07.68]I must not forget mortals moments of real gladne

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

As we mentioned a while back in BEP 101 (Click this link to listen to the podcast), a strong introduction is important to give your audience a reason for listening. Similarly, a strong conclusion is very important to leaving your audience with a grea

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

Afghanistan's Warring Sides Seek Advantage Prior to Possible Talks The U.S.-led war in Afghanistan is approaching its 10-year anniversary with no end in sight to the fighting. There are efforts, however, to negotiate a political settlement to the con

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(七月)

Ex-IMF Chief Released on Own Recognizance Former International Monetary Fund head Dominique Strauss Kahn has been released on his own recognizance as New York state prosecutors reveal doubts about the credibility of his accuser. Dominique Strauss-Kah

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(七月)

全家人来到了动物园,爸爸和妈妈一组,姐姐和弟弟一组。妈妈看见有马戏团表演就想过去看,但是爸爸好像有点不乐意,怎么回事呢? Listen Read Learn Mom: Hey, look, there is a circus show over there. Dad: I'm not in the mood. Mom: It's the circus. Dad: I don'

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

经典情景背诵 Daniel: Im so absorbed in the wildlife sanctury that May has told me about. It is totally different from the ordinary zoo. The visitors cant get off the bus or their own cars unless permitted. And there are a lot of exotic animals

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Benjamin: Hello, I'd like to open an account. Bank clerk: Which account would you like to open? Benjamin: I'd like to open a savings account. What's the interest rate now? Bank clerk: It is 3.2%. You may earn a little interest on money. Benjamin: Is

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Todd: So, Katia and Fred, we're talking about your dance school, and before we were talking about the belly dance, and Katia you do the belly dance, but you also do Salsa. Fred: That's right, Todd. Todd: And that takes two? Fred: That takes two. It t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

African national Youth League leader Julius Malema points during a news conference in Johanensburg, 8 Apr 2010 Current Racial Tensions in South Africa Symptomatic of Deeper Issues, says Analyst The youth leader of South Africa's ruling African Nation

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

By Chad Bouchard Jakarta 25 August 2007 Economic ministers from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations and Japan have put the final touches on a free-trade deal, one of the largest in Asia. The ASEAN officials also have agreed on a blueprint that

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

U.S. lawmakers have been commenting on the situation in Burma as the U.S. Congress advanced legislation to strengthen and renew unilateral U.S. economic sanctions against the Burmese military government. More from VOA's Dan Robinson on Capitol Hill.

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

Tensions Rise as Iran is Hurt by Western Sanctions Iranian war games in the Persian Gulf amid threats to close the strategic Strait of Hormuz. The United States and Europe tighten sanctions to choke off Iranian oil revenues. Iran begins enriching ura

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

President Obama also directed attention to an ongoing and enormously sensitive issue for Americans - multi-million dollar salaries, bonuses and other compensation paid to industry executives. Dan Robinson | White House 22 April 2010 US President Bara

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

European Union sanctions against President Robert Mugabe and most of his colleagues in the ZANU-PF party have been renewed despite requests from the Southern African Development Community (SADC) that they be abandoned. The EU has lifted restrictions

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

Some South Africans Voice Discontent With Ruling ANC 南非出现反对执政党ANC的声音 JOHANNESBURG South Africans are preparing for elections scheduled for May 7, and some former officials with the ruling ANC have called for a protest vote aga

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(五月)

BBC Learning English A True Mancunian Callum:Hello I'm Callum Robertson and welcome to this programme which we've called 'A True Mancunian'. Now, what is a Mancunian, well a Mancunian is a word for someone who comes from the city of Manchester and i

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

Todd: So, Shuan, you talked about being on a cruise and going to Key West. Were there any other places that you remember that were really good on your trip? Shuan: Yeah, we ended up in Cancun for two days, and I have a really interesting story that I

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

David Gollust Secretary of State Colin Powell telephoned his Uzbek counterpart, Foreign Minister Sadyk Safayev, on Tuesday to offer U.S. condolences and assistance in investigating the terrorist attac

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

By Scott Bobb Nairobi 11 February 2008 Aid officials in Kenya are warning that the country faces a serious humanitarian crisis because of the 300,000 people who have been displaced by violence that followed the country's disputed presidential electio

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

By Peter Fedynsky Moscow 18 March 2008 Though not backing away from plans to build a missile-defense system in central Europe, the United States is offering a series of confidence-building measures to allay Russian concerns about the project. Senior

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)