a an abandon abide ability able abnormal aboard abolish about above abroad abrupt absence absent absolute absolutely absorb absorption abstrate abstract absurd abundance abundant abuse abuse academic academy accelerate acceleration accent accept acce

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 2005星火考研词汇记忆指南

Unit 1 abandon abide ability abnormal aboard abolish abound abroad abrupt absent absolute absorb absurd abundance abundant abuse academic accelerate access accidental acclaim accommodate accommodation accompany accomplish accordance accordingly acco

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年星火考研词汇核心突破

abandon abnormal abolish abortion abrupt absence absorb abstract absurd abundance abundant abuse academic accelerate acceptance access accessory accident accommodate accommodation accomplish accord accordance account accumulate accurate accuse accus

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方六级词汇

But I was curious to know, what else would they do if they could do this much? 但我好奇地是,他们既已达到如此水平还能干些别的什么? I started experimenting with other subjects, among them, for example, pronunciation. 我开始

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

absurd 荒唐的 attitude 态度 behavior 行动,举止 combative 好斗的 competitive 竞争性的 contest 比赛 cricket 板球 deduce 推断 disgrace 使丢脸 frankly 坦白地 fury 狂怒 goodwill 友好 inclination 意愿 involve 卷入 mimi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第四册单词MP3

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级6000单词速记动画版

If you are hungry, what do you do? Grab a piece of your favorite meal and stay quiet after that? Just like your stomach, even your mind is hungry. But it never lets you know, because you keep it busy thinking about your dream lover, favorite star an

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Nate: Hey, Andy. Andy! Andy, what the hell is wrong with you? Andy: I didn't have a choice, okay? Miranda asked me, and I couldn't say no. Nate: I know. That's your answer for everything lately, I didn't have a choice. Like this job was forced on you

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

By David Gollust State Department 29 May 2007 The United States Tuesday dismissed as absurd charges by Iran that three Iranian-Americans visiting that country were involved in spying. The charges were announced only a day after U.S. and Iranian diplo

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)

By Elena Mikhailova New York City 29 May 2008 One of Russia's most popular fashion designers has opened her first clothing store in the U.S. Teenager Kira Plastinina's designs are already a hit in her homeland and now she is hoping to find success in

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

abstract, digest, outline, summary 这一组名词都有“要点,摘要”的意思。 abstract n.概要,摘要,尤其指对学术论文或法律论据作的简述。 I have read the abstract o

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

本期内容: Donald Tusk, the president of the European Council, denounced as absurd comments by the pro-Brexit Boris Johnson. The former mayor of London likened the European Union to Hitlers Third Reich. Mr Tusk, a former Polish prime minister, s

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读