A: Have you been coming to this Laundromat long? B: I have been washing clothes here since a few years ago. A: Why is that? B: It doesn't cost me as much to wash here. A: I've just started doing my clothes here. B: Why are you washing your clothes he

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: How long have you been washing clothes here? B: I started washing here about three years ago. A: How come? B: I can wash my clothes for less money here. A: This is my first time washing clothes here. B: What reason are you washing here today? A: I

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

Later that afternoon Grandma: Johnny, are you just sitting around again? Johnny:I'm just taking a break between washing the windows and cleaning the toilet. Grandma: I'd say all you've done is moved the dirt from the windows on to your face and hands

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

ping-pong hard-working happily easily carefully worried be worried until and traffic lights danger play kind mat grand husband be in hospital address pocket maybe at the end of wife around look around may eat glass thief to too if line in line queue

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语词汇

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 新概念英语动画(合集) 哈哈美语

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Maisy小鼠波波和他的朋友们

You have a top ten list for you this morning. You know it is almost the end of year, so we will bring you the top ten words of 2008. Can you guess what some of them might be? NGUYEN: So, were bringing you the top 10 words of 2008. Can you guess what

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

This is AP News Minute. 1. President Barack Obama is returning to Washington after visits to Kenya and Ethiopia. On Tuesday, the president urged African leaders to uphold democratic rights in a speech delivered from the headquarters of the African Un

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(七)月

Wheres the rest room? 女卫生间在哪里? Excuse me. Where s the rest room? 请问女卫生间在哪里? It's outside the hall. 在大厅外。 Wheres the powder room? 女卫生间在哪里? Excuse me, madam. Wheres the powder room? 打扰了,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Lessons 83-84 Listen and enjoy go public . Rose went public that he was going to marry Hellen. go uping smoke .Her holiday and parents has gone uping smoke, because she is badly ill . all sounds . The woman is always all sounds . all ears . The stude

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

本单元是关于对 Tim 回报的对话 Tim: Hello I'm calling from McCarthy's. I helped you when you were looking at watches the other day. Customer: Yes? Tim: I think I've found something of yours. Have you lost anything? Customer: Not that I've noticed.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

模仿文本: When the young Denis Thatcher proposes in 1950, just after Margaret has failed to win her first parliamentary seat at Dartford, she tearfully insists that she will never be one of those women remote and alone in the kitchen doing the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

[00:02.99]Module 6 THE CLOTHES WE WEAR [00:07.70]UNIT 2 We're having a lovely time! [00:11.82]1 Listen and read. Then say. [00:16.76]Dear Jenny, [00:18.67]Today is Sunday and we're having a lovely time! [00:22.84]It's very hot today and I'm on the be

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语七年级

About 100,000 people die each year in US hospitals from infections that they get while they are in the hospital. Less than half that many die on US highways. The hospital deaths are due to poor housekeeping and poor hygiene. Floors, walls, and doors

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Fay went into the bathroom. She turned on the cold water. She turned on the hot water. Warm water came out of the faucet. She put her hands under the warm water. She rubbed her hands together. She picked up a bar of white soap. She rubbed the soap wi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Bernie: how do I look? Howie: fine. Bernie: uh-oh, is someone a little blue? Comeon, Howie, thats like the funniest thing Ive ever said in my life. What doyou say? You ready to go? Howie: to tell you the truth, Im notreally in the mood. Bernie: what

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Elizabeth washes her hands every day. She likes to wash her hands. She washes her hands with soap and water. She uses soap and water to wash her hands. She uses warm water and soap. She washes her hands for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds she stops wash

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

WASHINGTON, July 27 (Xinhua) -- The China-U.S. Strategic and Economic Dialogue (SED), the first of its kind between the world's biggest developing country and biggest developed country, opened here on Monday. On behalf of Chinese President Hu Jintao

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: So Carla, you lived in Africa. Carla: We got married in Africa. Todd: Wow. Carla: And we moved to Nigeria. As I told you before, we got married in Ghana, and we moved to Nigeria. And our kids were born in Nigeria. But I wanna tell you a little

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

1. Hundreds of thousands of people are evacuating the Southeast Texas Gulf Coast. Forecasters say Hurricane Ike could grow into a Category 4 before it makes landfall. It could reach the coast by late Friday. 2. Ceremonies in New York, at the Pentago

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(九)月

【英文原文】 Most people believe that regular hand-washing is the best way to prevent infections. And theyre right: hand-washing does prevent certain infections, but too much washing can actually help some infections along. Whats going on? Righ

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening