Sometimes I have thought it would be an excellent rule to live each day as if we should die tomorrow. Such an attitude would emphasize sharply the values of life. We should live each day with a gentle

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

Amber: Hello, I'm Amber and this is bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we listen to parts of an interview with a beautiful British screen icon! She talks about fame and good fortune or as she calls it, 'getting lucky'. Julie Christie is

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

I think Christmas is one of the happiest times of the year. Everyone has a smile on their face, especially children. Its such an exciting time for kids. They cant wait to open their presents and play with all of their new games and toys. Its a nice t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

I love Christmas. Its one of the best times of the year. Its such a great time for everyone kids and adults alike. The thing I like most about it is everyone getting together and eating and giving presents. When I was a kid, Christmas was an amazing

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Christmas Eve is, of course, the day before Christmas Day. Its quite a busy day for most people who celebrate Christmas. There are so many things to do usually last minute things. For example, you have to quickly send a Christmas card to people you f

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

HR Administration人力资源管理 Miss Lewis: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's that time of year again. Have you got your performance evaluations finished yet? 我不喜欢宣布坏消息,但又到每年这个时候了。你的业绩评

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

Todd: OK, I'm going to talk about my one wish. I think everybody has one or two things they wish they could change about themselves and for me I really wish I could sing. Unfortunately I have a terrible voice. I cannot sing at all, and in Japan, this

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

双语:《财富》500强HR总监教你写简历 Millennials looking for work have many advantages. Most are proficient with multiple technologies and, in comparison to graduates in my day, they generally have a wealth of valuable, non-career experie

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

BEIJING, May 3 (Xinhuanet) -- The filmmakers behind The Hurt Locker have been moving forward with an action thriller about bin Laden's killing after the real-life operation took place in Pakistan on Sunday. Kathryn Bigelow, who won an Academy Award f

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - The Ever-Present Threat of Tsunamis BOB DOUGHTY: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Im Bob Doughty. FAITH LAPIDUS: And Im Faith Lapidus. This week, we tell about tsunamis -- the deadly sea waves often caused by

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(六)月

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Bonobos Threatened With Extinction FAITH LAPIDUS: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. Im Faith Lapidus. CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: And Im Christopher Cruise. Today we tell about an African ape, the bonobo. Bonobos were

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

The Road to the Kremlin Goes Through Yaroslavl Two years ago, as the Volga River city of Yaroslavl approached its 1,000th anniversary, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin poured millions of dollars into refurbishing churches and restoring the citys

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(四月)

Conflict Threatens Mali Farming The conflict in northern Mali is threatening the countrys food security. Many farmers are among the hundreds of thousands of people whove been displaced. The U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization said the next plantin

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(二月)

A: What's wrong, officer? B: You do realize that you ran a red light, don't you? A: I did? B: You didn't see the red light? A: I'm sorry for running it, but I really didn't know. B: Didn't you learn that red means stop? A: I know that. B: Then tell m

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-驾驶

Anja: So, Fred, tell me, what do you guys do on Christmas day? Like, what do you eat? When do you open the gifts? Who's coming over? Are you going to visit your family? Fred: Well, Anja, the routine in Canada for Christmas is quite simple. The kids g

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Before my dad died, we never thought about money. I mean, it wasn't that we were rich, but we werent poor either, you know, we just were. We had a nice house; we had a hot dinner every night; we even went to Disneyland once and I remember we all got

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

I have been trying to get a meeting with the CEO of Medofact to talk about a partnership between our company and theirs. But I've had a hard time trying to get through on the phone. First, there was the phone tree. I had to go through three menus bef

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Beginners. When we travel, it is great to feel safe. If you travel by car, train, boat, or plane you want to feel secure. You don't want anything dangerous to happen, do you? One of the safest ways of traveling is by plane. It is true. Just think abo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Fred: Anja, so what's it like to decorate your Christmas tree in Switzerland? Anja: Ah, Christmas tree! Oh, that's so nice, right? Like, I remember in my family, you know, we have the special, like space in our house just for the Christmas tree, just

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

今天我们要学的词是Christmas。 Christmas, 是圣诞节的意思。A Christmas gift, 是圣诞礼物。A Christmas card dated Dec. 23, 1914 finally reached its destination after 93 years, 一张1914年12月23号寄出的圣诞贺卡经过93年,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃