今天是星期几? What day is today? 今天是星期天。 It's sunday today. 今天是几号? What's the day today? 今天是三月五日。 It's March fifth. 几点了? What time is it please? 请问您的表几点了? Excuse me,what time is it by your watch? 现在是七点正。 It'

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

optical privacy probe probability adverse commend slaughter supplementary profess proficiency repression relay literary tighten vigorous wade nourish engage surpass furious forsake peel striking deliberately quantitative

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

In this small town, my family and I had lived at several places, before settling down in a house on Pennsylvania Ave. A very quiet neighborhood, my folks quickly made friends with those all around. In the house on the left of ours lived an old woman

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语灵异故事

14 Mike Tyson Waller: I mean it was hard to watch you bite off a piece of the guys ear and spit it out on the 1)ring floor. Tyson: Its hard for me to watch it. You think its hard for you to watch it, you watch it in a joking manner. People watch it

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 名人名篇

Top 5 Countdown for Week Ending August 2 Were revealing the five most popular songs in the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending August 2, 2014. We do have one song ruling the Hot 100, but we have four others to cover, as well. Let

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(八月)

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Singapore is called the Lion city. There are four races of inhabitants:Indian, Malay, Eurasian and Chinese. 新加坡被称为狮子城,居民包 括4种种族:印度人、马来人、欧亚混血人及中国

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

IN the north of Russia the ground is white with snow. 俄罗斯北部,土地白雪皑皑。 In the south of Russia the ground is blackalmost as black as coalbecause the soil is so rich, probably the richest in the World. 俄罗斯南部,土地是黑

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

图片1 miracle n. 奇迹,奇事 例句:This cathedral was regarded as a miracle in architectural history, 这座大教堂被认为是建筑史上的奇迹。 terrific adj. 令人恐怖的 例句:Their engagement created a terrific splash in th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Hero Pilot Lands Safely in China After Plane Loses Windshield This is Whats Trending Today. A Chinese airplane made an emergency landing Monday after its front window broke and one of its pilots was partly pulled out of the plane. The Sichuan Airline

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

1. Nine people have been injured during a shooting on celebrated Bourbon Street. New Orleans police say the Sunday morning incident was carried out by two men who got angry with each other and began shooting. 2. The Iraqi government says its helicopt

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(七)月

Words and Their Stories: A Chip on Your Shoulder 词汇典故:肩上的碎屑 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 Every week at this time we tell the story of words an

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

By Challiss McDonough Ghazl el-Mahalla, Egypt 27 September 2007 Thousands of workers have taken control of one of Egypt's biggest state-owned textile factories in a continuing protest over pay and work conditions. Tensions are mounting as the strike

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

One of the most famous and most talked-about actresses to come out of Hollywood has died. Film legend Elizabeth Taylor died Wednesday of congestive heart failure at the age of 79. Elizabeth Taylor's striking beauty demanded the attention of audiences

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

By Steve Baragona Washington 18 November 2009 With world leaders meeting in Rome to discuss ways to tackle global hunger, a new report by the U.S. Department of Agriculture finds more Americans than ever before are experiencing food insecurity. The

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十一月)

Foul Stroke - a shot or action that infringes the rules, incurring a penalty 犯规击球 – 将会受到惩罚的违规击球或行为 Free Ball - the option to play at and pot any ball, awarded aft

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

ue-wooden implement used for playing 球杆-用于比赛的木制用具 Foul Stroke-a shot or action that infringes the rules,incurring a penalty 犯规击球-将会受到惩罚的违规击球或行为

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Broadcast on COAST TO COAST: July 15, 2004 INTRODUCTION: Major League Baseball had its All Star Game Tuesday night. And, for the seventh time in the last eight years, top players from the American League defeated the National League. That means the A

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Yael: Hey Don, see that guy over there? I'm always forgetting his name! Don: Oh, you mean Matt? Y: Yeah, that's it! You know, it's really easy for me to remember some names, but others take a lot of work. D: Don't feel bad. It might be because Matt's

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

A broad low-pressure system over the north is generating showers and storms over Western Australia and the Northern Territory. A high is striking moist onshore winds and showers over northern Queensland. Troughs over southern Western Australia and ea

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2014年

Topics: Yosemite National Park; PETA and animal rights; to rebuild versus to reshape; to mind your Ps and Qs; tag questions Words: national park developed valley striking cliff animal rights suffering factory farm tactic fur undercover arson to rebui

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe