A: I have been having a lot of headaches lately. B: Have you been having these headaches for a long time? A: I have had headaches my whole life, but they have been getting worse lately. B: Have you been under a lot of stress lately? A: I've been unde

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

Cristoph Kramer is a football player from Germany. Just weeks after playing his first match for the national team, he was added to the list of players for international footballs 2014 World Cup. In the United States, the sport is called soccer. Chris

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

HR Administrator: Welcome to the company. We are conducting a survey of new employees to find out what influenced them to choose our company. 欢迎加盟本公司。我们正在对新员工进行调查,看看你们为什么选择本公司。 New E

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

Scientists Test New Treatment for Injuries that Produce Arthritis American researchers are looking for new ways to reduce arthritis pain. Arthritis is known to affect older people. Over time, the joints of the body suffer damage and become inflamed.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

下面是2014年英语六级作文预测范文:酒驾,请各位考生多积累一些范文中的关键词汇和经典句型。 How to Reduce Drunken Driving 1. 酒驾频现引起广泛关注 2. 酒驾的危害 3.为了减少酒驾,我们应该 预

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

ROME, May 6 (Xinhua) -- AC Milan head coach Massimiliano Allegri complimented Juventus for their Scudetto victory and felt Milan paid a price for injuries, especially in the Milan derbies. Juventus won the title, deserved to win it and it was a fasci

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Being drunk might make you more accident prone, but it also increases your chance of survival. Research published in the journal American Surgeon reveals that trauma patients are more likely to survive if they were intoxicated at the time of their in

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

Dont forget to move your clocks forward this weekend. And then dont forget to be more careful in the days after you adjust your clocks. Because a recent study found that the hour of lost sleep was related to increased job-related injuries. Probably b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 We started talking last week about how to decide if a common injury -- a bleeding cut on a finger -- requires medical attention. If the bleeding stops whe

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(二)月

AS IT IS 2016-01-26 Major Earthquake Hits Alaska A magnitude-7.1 earthquake shook south-central Alaska Sunday. 周日阿拉斯加中南部发生里氏7.1级强震。 At least four homes were destroyed but no injuries or deaths were reported, accordin

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

AS IT IS 2016-07-12 Matador Dies at Spanish Bullfight This is Whats Trending Today. A Spanish bullfighter died for the first time in over 30 years and several people were injured throughout Spain at bullfighting festivals. Victor Barrio was a profess

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Researchers Repair Brain Injuries With New Cells 研究人员培育新脑细胞治疗大脑损伤 A group of researchers at Rice University in Texas are learning how to help the brain heal from serious injuries. Brain cells, called neurons, connect w

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Yeah, I suppose so but I was only trying to catch that mouse. 我想是的,但我只是想捉住老鼠。 I know, very heroic. 我懂,很英勇。 I'm starting to see what Anna sees in you, you know. 我开始以安娜看你的眼光看你了。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

1. Tiger Woods has withdrawn from his own golf tournament after citing injuries from a car crash near his Florida home. Woods said in a statement on his website Monday that his injuries won't allow him to play in the Chevron World Challenge. He said

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(十二)月

Michelle Wright : As gas prices continue their rise , West Michigan Tourist Association executive director Rick Hert says, a lot of Americans will be revamping their summer vacation plans. Rick Hert :

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

US Nuclear-Powered Submarine Runs Aground An accident has occurred on one of the U.S. Navy's nuclear powered attack submarines in the Pacific Ocean. The Navy says the sub, for reasons not yet known, h

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--国政军事聚焦

本期内容: Adustyandbloodyfive-yearoldSyrianboycapturedtheattentionofpeoplearoundtheworldthisweek. 本周,一位灰头土脸、浑身血迹的5岁叙利亚小男孩引起了全世界人们的关注。 Theboysufferedheadinjurieswhenhisfamily'sa

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

很多坐在电脑前工作的人会有亚健康的身体状态,经常腰酸背疼。不要忽视这些小疼痛,这说明你的工作姿势和习惯需要纠正了。 It's not just the most physically demanding jobs that can lead to serious inju

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果你不能包容我最差的一面,那么你也不配拥有我最好的一面。 I used to work in a bank, but I lost interest. I used to be a history teacher, but there was no future in it. I used to be a transplant surgeon, but my heart just

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Christopher Cruise. And Im Faith Lapidus. Today we tell about a World Health Organization report on spinal cord injuries. Then, we tell how American scientists have used stem cells to create

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习