时间:2018-12-31 作者:英语课 分类:新东方商务口语


英语课

HR Administrator 1: Welcome to the company. We are conducting a survey of new employees to find out what influenced them to choose our company.

欢迎加盟本公司。我们正在对新员工进行调查,看看你们为什么选择本公司。

New Employee: That's easy. It was your office ergonomics that decided 2 me.

很简单。你们办公场所的益生学设计吸引了我。


HR Administrator: You're kidding! Something as simple as that?

你开玩笑吧!就这么简单?

New Employee: Yes. It is very important to me. My mother worked in offices for twenty years, and she finally had carpal tunnel syndrome 3. I have been reading about repetitive stress injuries, and I know that the office setup is very important.

是的。对我来说,这很重要。我的母亲做了二十多年的办公室工作,最后得了腕管综合症。我一直在阅读有关肢体机械性劳损的文章,了解到办公设备的布置安排非常重要。


HR Administrator: Yes, there has been a lot of research into RSI's. Something so simple as proper chair height can prevent injuries. Tell me, did anything else influence your decision?

是的,人们已经对机械性劳损进行了深入研究。简简单单调整一下椅子的高低就可以避免劳损。告诉我,你选择本公司还有其他方面的原因吗?


New Employee: Yes, I noticed that you have professional training and team-building days. I like the idea of working for a company that invests in its staff.

有。我注意到,公司有专门的职业培训和团队建设。我愿意在舍得在员工身上投资的公司工作。

HR Administrator: Well, welcome to the team.

欢迎加入我们这个团队。


ergonomics工效设计、益生学设计。为了人的健康对工作环境和工具进行改进的学科。

epetitive stress injuries机械性劳损,此处的意思是不断地劳损最后赞成的伤残

team-building 团队建设

professional training 职业培训

 



n.经营管理者,行政官员
  • The role of administrator absorbed much of Ben's energy.行政职务耗掉本很多精力。
  • He has proved himself capable as administrator.他表现出管理才能。
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
  • This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
  • There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
n.综合病症;并存特性
  • The Institute says that an unidentified virus is to blame for the syndrome. 该研究所表示,引起这种综合症的是一种尚未确认的病毒。
  • Results indicated that 11 fetuses had Down syndrome. 结果表明有11个胎儿患有唐氏综合征。
标签: 团队建设