remedy -补救方法,纠正方法 remote-遥远的,偏僻的 removal -除祛,消除 render -使得,致使 renew -重新开始,继续 rent-租用,出租 repetition -重复,反复 replace -代替,取代 represent -表示,象征,描绘 representative-代表,代理人 reproduce -复制,再现,繁殖 republica

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

瑞奇马丁Ricky Martin天王回归!最新单曲:《The Best Thing About Me Is You》,这首歌与格莱美获得者乔丝史东Joss Stone合作,歌曲主题讲述love,这一首博爱主题的歌曲值得仔细聆听啊! Im as happy as I

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 热门英文歌曲

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 101MP3 下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

必背句型: A:What should we do? 我们要怎么办? B:We have to consider specific performance and other equitable remedies. 我们必须考虑强制履行和其他的一些衡平法的救济。 We have to consider the advice carefully. 我们必

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

必背句型: A:Broadly speaking,remedy can solve the problem. 一般而言,救济可以解决这个问题。 B:Then they do not worry about it. 那么他们不用担心了。 Generally speaking,you can do it in this way. 一般而言,你可以用这

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

5. Do you know his extension number? I can transfer you to him. 您知道他的分机号吗?我可以替您转接过去。 还能这样说: I'll transfer your call immediately if you tell me his extension number. I can put you through to him afte

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Topic1-Hangzhou Nanny Arson Case The recent high-profile arson case in Hangzhou, East China's Zhejiang Province, shocked many people in China. A nanny allegedly murdered a mother and her 3 children by setting a luxury apartment on fire, has once agai

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Victoria: Missed you at breakfast. Charlotte: Not hungry. Victoria: Charlotte... We'regoing to have to discuss our communication problems at some point. And ratherthan dwelling on the past, I think the remedy for us would be to find somecommon ground

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

图片1 drug n. 药,麻药,麻醉药,滞销货 vt. 使服毒品,毒化 例句:This drug should only be taken under the supervision of a doctor. 此药须遵医嘱服用。 clinic n.门诊部,临床 例句:Lucy's clinic is near the new

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

it s late and i m feeling so tired having trouble sleeping this constant compromise between thinking and breathing could it be i m suffering because i ll never give in? won t say that i m falling in love tell me i don t seem myself couldn t i blame s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life Fight fear for the selfish pain it was worth it every time Hold still right before we crash cause we bothe know how this ends Our clock ticks till it breaks your glass and I drown in you a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Key To My Heart 孤单的日子 - 你握着我心门的钥匙 演唱者:craig david 英文歌词 Lonely hours, Lonely days, Never meant to drive you away from me, I shouldda listened to ya lady and what you had to say, If only... I never knew how m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

5. Take the medicine regularly three times a day after each meal. 饭后定时吃药,每天3次。 还能这样说: Three times per day after each meal. You should take the medicine three times a day after each meal. 应用解析: idle away tim

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

约定的取衣时间到了,本杰明递交发票取衣。在检查的时候却发现衣服掉了扣子,接着又发现了另一个问题,到底是什么问题呢? Listen Read Learn Benjamin: Hi, I come to pick up my laundry. This is the invoice. Laundryman: OK, wait a minute. I'll get them for yo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Al, England speaker When I have a cold, I don't take the traditional medicine, or lemon, hot lemon drinks or anything like that. I take ceyene pepper, red pepper powder and I put it in everything I'm eating and that works for me. Anita, Taiwan speake

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

medicine; drug; remedy: 药 sleeping pill: 安眠药 contraceptive drugs: 避孕药 tonic: 补药 a medicine for colds: 感冒药 expectorant: 化痰药 anti-cancer drugs; cancer-fighting drugs: 抗癌药

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

英文歌词: Lonely hours, Lonely days, Never meant to drive you away from me, I shouldda listened to ya lady and what you had to say, If only... I never knew how much you feel for somebody after you've let them go (let them go) And you find out that i

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Todd: OK, hey, Marion, how are you feeling today? Marion: I'm realy tired. Kind of, I don't know, my throat's really scratchy, so maybe I'm coming down with something. Todd: Oh, no. That's terrible. Are you taking anything for it? Marion: Actually, I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

What a rat looked like 老鼠是什么样子的 词汇扫描 posh 豪华的 slide 幻灯片 remedy 纠正 stow 安置 英文原文 Rodents had overrun a posh private school near New York City. So the headmaster, a friend of mine, asked a health inspe

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

I dive into frozen waves where the Past comes back to life Fight fear for the selfish pain it was Worth it every time Hold still right before we crash 'cause We both know how this ends A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass And I drown in you again

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音