In a small village, there lived two friends Papabuddhi and Dharmabuddhi. Their friendship was extraordinary. Their characters were opposite yet they were close friends. Papabuddhi was very dishonest at heart while Dharmabuddhi was a very honest man.

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

1. Hi. Hello. 2. Good morning. Good afternoon. Good evening. 3. How are you? How are you doing? How ya doing? (Informal) 4. Fine. How about you? 5. Okay. Thanks.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

Sing Gymboree Hey, all you friends out there Get some songs wed like to share Help us welcome this Gymboree day In your own wonderful way Sing, sing, sing with me Wont you sing a song with me Fill your heart with a melody And sing Gymboree There is a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Gymboree金宝贝早教歌曲

☆breaking free☆ we're soarin', flyin' there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach if we're trying so we're breaking free you know the world can see us in a way that's different than who we are creating space between us 'til we're separate he

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 歌舞青春英文专辑

A: Youre all set to leave. B: I cant believe it. A: What are your plans? B: I plan on going back to school. A: What will your major be? B: Im not sure yet, but I plan to do good things. A: You dont have plans to end up back here, do you? B: I have no

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

A: Youre free to go. B: Thats great. A: What are your plans now that youre getting out? B: I want to go back to school. A: What is your major going to be? B: I havent decided yet. A: I hope I dont ever see you back in here. B: Im never coming back. A

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

A: Youre free to leave. B: Im so excited. A: What are you planning on doing now? B: Im going back to college. A: What are you going to major in? B: I havent thought about it yet. A: I dont want to see you back here. B: You wont see me here again. A:

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

A: How's it going? B: I'm doing well. How about you? A: Never better, thanks. B: So how have you been lately? A: I've actually been pretty good. You? B: I'm actually in school right now. A: Which school do you attend? B: I'm attending PCC right now.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A: Hi, how are you doing? B: I'm fine. How about yourself? A: I'm pretty good. Thanks for asking. B: No problem. So how have you been? A: I've been great. What about you? B: I've been good. I'm in school right now. A: What school do you go to? B: I g

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

Long, long ago, in a dense forest there were thousands of tall and beautiful trees. They were happy, but proud of themselves. Among them there also an ugly tree whose branches were badly twisted. Its roots had uneven curves. All the trees made fun of

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Far away from a kingdom there was a huge jungle. In that jungle, there were thousands of trees. Among them two were very good friends. They stood side by side. The same jungle was the home of many lions. Those lions used to kill other animals living

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

A: How are you doing today? B: I'm doing great. What about you? A: I'm absolutely lovely, thank you. B: Everything's been good with you? A: I haven't been better. How about yourself? B: I started school recently. A: Where are you going to school? B:

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

Free trade 自由贸易 NB: Please note this is not a word for word transcript of the audio programme Abigail:Discussions about free trade are often in the news, and they bring with them talk of summits and conferences, of tariffs ( 关税 ) and subsidies

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

A: Hey, nice to meet you. B: Its nice to meet you too. A: When exactly did you move into the house? B: I finished moving in this last weekend. A: I didnt realize that the house was bought. B: Yeah, I saw the house and just fell in love with it. A: It

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Welcome, Ron, come on in! B: Hi, Malia! What a nice home! A: We enjoy it too! B: How long have you lived here? A: About four years now. B: Well, it is very beautiful. A: Ron, have a seat and I'll get us something to drink. B: Good! I am really thi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

33.TreesIn the Garden of Eden(1), planted by God,There were goodly trees in the springing sod-Trees of beauty and height and grace,To stand in splendor before His face: Apple and hickory, ash and pear,Oak and beech, and the tulip rare,The trembling

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

Tree climbing: Part 2 NB: This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript Dan: Hello and welcome to this weeks 6 Minute English. Im Dan Walker Smith and today, for the second part of our tree climbing programme(节目,计划), Im joined by Kate.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Tree climbing: Part 1 NB: This is not an accurate word-for-word transcript Dan: Hello and welcome to this weeks 6 Minute English. Im Dan Walker Smith and today Im joined by Kate. Now in todays programme and in next weeks programme were talking about

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

04 Trees Trees 树 (1) I think that I shall never see 我想我从未见过一首 A poem lovely as a tree. 美如玉树的诗章。 (2) A tree whose hungry mouth is prest 一棵张着饥饿嘴巴的树, against the earth's sweet flowing breast; 紧压在大地甘美而流畅的乳房 上;

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

Trees I think that I shall never see A poem lovely as a tree; A tree whose hungry mouth is prest Against the earth's sweet flowing breast; A tree that looks at God all day, And lifts her leafy arms to pray; A tree that may in Summer wear A nest of ro

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文