This is the fourth in a series of intermediate business ESL podcasts that focus on business travel. In this series were following a group of trainees who work for the telecommunications company Ambient as they visit their head office in Michigan in t

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语社交课

Agriculture Report - Getting to the Root of How to Water Trees This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Some trees can survive a long time without water. Think of trees that grow in the desert. But other trees may need more moisture than t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

[00:00.00]Unit 2 Free time [00:04.28]Follow-up questions [00:11.05]1.What did you last night?I went to the gym. [00:21.00]Oh,I didn't know you did that.How often do you do that,them? [00:26.04]Quite a bit.About two or three times a week.suppose. [00:

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 创新国际英语教程 学生用书 2

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: we say hello again to English teacher Lida Baker in Los Angeles to talk about greetings in America. AA: So now typically, if someone says 'how are you doing?' RS: Yeah, typically

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

THIS IS AMERICA -August 5, 2002: Presidential Medal of Freedom By George Grow VOICE ONE: President Bush recognized twelve people at a White House ceremony last month. The twelve were officially honore

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

Oh, na, na, na, na, na, na Your body, na, na, na, na Oh, na, na, na, na, na, na You're body, na na na na Turn the lights down low I'm ready to break it off Since computer love Been wanting to set it off Like a hotel room I'm checkin' into you I'm dig

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

goodnight moon 晚安,月亮 there's a nail in the door 门上有个钉子 and there's glass on the lawn 草坪上有块玻璃 tacks on the floor 地板上有条裂缝 and the tv is on 电视也在播放 and i always sleep with my guns 我睡觉以枪

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Three Women Freed After Years in Captivity From VOA Learning English, this is In The News. American police are praising the bravery of three women who were found alive this week after 10 years of captivity. The three kidnap victims were recovered lat

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

By Matt Steinglass Hanoi 28 August 2006 The government of Vietnam says it has granted amnesty to one of the country's highest profile dissidents, Pham Hong Son. Western governments and human rights organizations considered Son a political prisoner.

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(八月)

There's a nail in the door 门上有个钉子 And there's glass on the lawn 草坪上有块玻璃 Tacks on the floor 地板上有条裂缝 And the TV is on 电视也在播放 And I always sleep with my guns 我睡觉以枪为伴 When you're gone 在你

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

A: It is very nice meeting you. B: Im happy to meet you also. A: When did you get moved in? B: Just this past weekend. A: I didnt even know the house got sold. B: I absolutely love this house, so I had to buy it. A: I understand, because the house is

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, its nice to meet you. B: Its great meeting you too. A: Did you just move in? B: I moved in this past weekend. A: I had no idea that house was sold. B: I had to buy. The first time I saw it, I fell in love. A: It is a beautiful house. B: Hav

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hi, I haven't seen you in a while. B: Yes, it has been a long time! A: How long has it been since we last saw each other? B: I think that we last saw each other two years ago. A: What have you been doing for the past two years? B: I have been goin

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Hi Ron, please come in! B: Good to see you, Malia. I love your house! A: We are very lucky to be living in this house. B: Have you lived here a long time? A: This was my parents' house, so I grew up here. B: It seems to be perfect for you. A: Come

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Come right on in, Ron, and welcome to our home! B: It's so nice to see you, Malia. What a wonderful home! A: We really like living in this neighborhood. B: How long have you had this house? A: We just moved here last year. B: It's a beautiful home

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A 24-year-old Los Angeles man was taken to a hospital and then to county jail after leading police on a one-hour freeway chase in a stolen SUV. The chase ended in downtown Los Angeles in front of the Spring Hotel. Most of the chase was uneventful, ex

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Grammar Girl here. The holidays are upon us, so it's time to answer questions about how to write greeting cards and party invitations. Here's Elaina: Hi. I have a question about the plural form of last names. For example, if the last name is Alvarez,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Fred: Anja, so what's it like to decorate your Christmas tree in Switzerland? Anja: Ah, Christmas tree! Oh, that's so nice, right? Like, I remember in my family, you know, we have the special, like space in our house just for the Christmas tree, just

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Dai: So, Naomi, so you're from Wales and you're eleven. So what does an eleven-year-old girl do for fun in Wales? Naomi: I do music. I play the piano and and the violin. Dai: How long have you played the piano for? Naomi: Since I was about eight. Dai

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个