[00:01.88]How to Have Less Awkward Conversation [00:06.01]What is assuming rapport? [00:09.70]Basically, instead of going into a conversation [00:13.42]or meeting nervously and thinking how will this go? [00:16.50]you take different approach. [00:18.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业晨读美文

Idiom: melting pot大熔炉,在一个地区外来的每个不同民族背景的人带来了不同的文化,最后融合形成了新的文化。 Hit the book: Variety Household Chopstick Ritual Feast Reciprocate Visitors to Japan are often excited a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

为帮助各位网友更好地准备2006年考研英语小作文,本网站特地从网上搜集到12种英语信函范文,希望对你们有所帮助! 第一种、介绍信 Letters of Introducti

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

I want you close to me 我想要你靠近我 I want you close, I want you closer 我想要你靠近我再靠近一点 But when you're here with me 但当你与我共处之时 It's hard to tell just what you're after 真难猜测你到底心中的追求

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Hello , Peter, very nice to meet you. Thank you for giving me this lesson in Chinese business etiquette. Not at all. Now I have to ask you, am I dressed for the part? Absolutely perfect for Chinese bu

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter. Suppose you are Zhang Ying. Write a letter to Xiao Wang, a schoolmate of yours who is going to visit you during the week-long holiday. You should write at least 120 words ac

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Ayaz Gul Pakistans President Pervez Musharraf says that in a telephone conversation with India's new prime minister, they have agreed to continue a peace process aimed at resolving bilateral disputes.

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--国际时事

The United States says it is ready to cut its trade-distorting farm subsides to $15 billion a year in a bid to reach a global trade deal that could help boost the world economy. The offer was made on the second day of a ministerial meeting aimed at

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Friday said U.S. policy toward Cuba's communist government, which features a decades-old economic blockade, has failed and she is calling Raul Castro's offer of talks with Washington on the full range issues betwee

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(四月)

The head of the United Nation's nuclear watchdog agency says he believes the international community's nuclear disagreements with North Korea and Iran can be resolved through dialogue, not confrontation. IAEA chief Mohamed ElBaradei in Beijing, 20 A

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(四月)

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Japan has defended its food exports as healthy amid global fears that the countrys nuclear disaster has contaminated its dairy products, fruits and vegetables. Leaders of Southeast Asian nations met with Japanese officials in Indonesia to discuss sup

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 2.Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

英语表达书信中的感谢用语 Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Kremlin leaders are offering a positive assessment about the future of U.S.-Russian relations, but caution that a number of difficult issues continue to separate the two sides, particularly those involving missile defense. 俄罗斯领导人对未来的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月

今天我们一起听访美精彩瞬间。有白宫欢迎仪式上奥巴马的段子、国宴上引用中国古话、更有Peng马麻在联合国的动人英语发言。快听节目,感受领导人的魅力吧。 关键词: State visit: 国事访问

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Cheryl: So, Nick, let's talk about touching and holding hands and physical touch with your significant other. Do you and your partner hold hands when you go out in the street? Nick: We hold hands all the time. Initially, we ... when we first went out

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂