这学期的Banana Idol来啦!有没有很期待好声音?Prim会挑战哪些神级音乐呢?最后的championship竟被神秘人夺走!还有还有,听说有个叫Roc的人要来Rock一下!judges内部分歧频发!另有神笔嘉宾助阵

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Unit 1 Growing Up Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. Do you know who John Lennon was? 2. Have you ever heard the song be

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

又到了一年一度的banana相亲大会啦!去年单身女神Joann的相亲以失败告终,那今年哪个banana当选那个幸运的相亲对象呢?听说今年男嘉宾的质量hin高呢。(突然兴奋)So! It's take someone out specia

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Chapter 3 The moment the anthem ends, we are taken into custody. I dont mean were handcuffed or anything, but a group of Peacekeepers marches us through the front door of the Justice Building. Maybe tributes have tried to escape in the past. Ive neve

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 饥饿游戏(英文版)

It was slow-going at first, but I was determined to feed us. I stole eggs from nests, caught fish in nets, sometimes managed to shoot a squirrel or rabbit for stew, and gathered the various plants that sprung up beneath my feet. Plants are tricky. Ma

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 饥饿游戏(英文版)

The baker sits awkwardly on the edge of one of the plush chairs. Hes a big, broad-shouldered man with burn scars from years at the ovens. He must have just said goodbye to his son. He pulls a white paper package from his jacket pocket and holds it ou

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 饥饿游戏(英文版)

In other countries, women usually take the lead in cabaret. But here in Thailand many feel they are just not the right gender for the job. In Thai society, women are usually very prim and proper, this profession requires them to be outgoing, cheeky

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Not much chance of sleep now. Instead he would pick out patterns in the grey Artex until she was completely asleep, then slip out and away without waking her. Of course leaving now would mean that he would never see her again. He wondered if she woul

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_12 [EXT. STABLES - DAY] [Mary walks in her riding clothes.] LADY MARY Does Carson know you're here? WILLIAM I heard you were going out, and I wanted to see how he was walking. [William pets Diamond as he waits for her t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

The axe was moving so fast it whistled, and the handle made its own separate swishing sound as it slid up and down within his slippery palms. Up it flashed above his head, down it came in a dull silver blur, carving a wedge-shaped chunk out of the ir

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

Her eyes lost their pleasure in seeing him, her face flooded with scarlet shame; she spread her hands over her ballooning apron as if they could hide what her clothes could not. Frank was shaking. The dirty old goat! Frank, I can't let you say things

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

写在前面: 很多人在问“什么是大学英语词汇课堂”,“什么是赵丽词汇”,其实这两个是一回事。 丽丽老师关于背单词的语录: ——不求一词多义,但

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

正经的正经说法 严肃点儿!这儿说正经的呐!生活中,不仅有一板一眼的正经人时不时充当人生导师,也难免碰上一两个装腔作势的假正经。一本正经太无趣,假装正经也会招人厌。英文如何

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

开场白 自我介绍 上课要求: 需要准备一个笔记本 able adj. enable v. ability n. 如何记笔记:把笔记打成三格 搜索引擎: 词汇重要性 词汇当先 1.阅读离不开单词 2.听力离不开单词 3.写作离不开单词

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

lesson-2 1. Texas , the second largest state of America , is ____ in natural resources . A. wealthy B .abundant C. scattered D. deposited Abundant 丰富的,充裕的 Redundant 多余的,过剩的

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

So I learned to hold my tongue and to turn my features into an indifferent mask so that no one could ever read my thoughts. Do my work quietly in school. Make only polite small talk in the public market. Discuss little more than trades in the Hob, wh

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 饥饿游戏(英文版)

Forget it, he snaps back. The conversation feels all wrong. Leave? How could I leave Prim, who is the only person in the world Im certain I love? And Gale is devoted to his family. We cant leave, so why bother talking about it? And even if we did . .

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 饥饿游戏(英文版)

Gale, who is eighteen and has been either helping or single-handedly feeding a family of five for seven years, will have his name in forty-two times.You can see why someone like Madge, who has never been at risk of needing a tessera, can set him off

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 饥饿游戏(英文版)

I bathe the blood and ash from my face. I try to recall all I know about burns. They are common injuries in the Seam where we cook and heat our homes with coal. Then there are the mine accidents. . . . A family once brought in an unconscious young ma

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 饥饿游戏(英文版)

[00:12]Day 6 [00:14]incident [00:16]The antiwar demonstration proceeded without incident. [00:22]individual [00:23]Success at Manchester United is about [00:26]a good footballing team not individuals. [00:32]loss [00:33]Frank was at a

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(303) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语四级2000核心词