ENVIRONMENT REPORT - October 4, 2002: Sport Utility Vehicles By Mario Ritter This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT. One of the most popular kinds of car in the United States is not really

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

DEVELOPMENT REPORT – May 27, 2002: Child Nutrition Program By Jill Moss This is the VOA Special English Development Report. A new program has been launched to provide children in developing countrie

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他从复印机房出来,正好遇到美国同事Amy. (Office ambience) A:Hi Chen Hao. How are you today? C:出于礼貌,我也许应该说I am fine. 但实际上我正在气头上呢。 A:What's wr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊里遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:碰到你可真是太好了,Amy。 A:It's nice to see you, too, Chen Hao. What's going on? C:我们刚换了新的电话系统,我昨天去

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他的同事Amy在陈豪新换的办公室门口敲门。 (knock on door) C:Come in. A:Hi Chen Hao, am I interrupting you? C:没事,我就是处理一下邮件。 A:I was afraid I might disturb you

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在上班路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:How was dinner last night? Didn't you go out with upper management to entertain some new clients? C:没错,我跟老板一起请新客户到

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

On the streets of Egypt, people are doing three things: celebrating their revolution, memorializing those who died in it and getting down to the nitty-gritty work of building their country's future. For the past three weeks, Farah El Moataz's frantic

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

1. according to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking. 依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。 2. the latest surveys show that quite a few children have unp

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在上班路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Hi, Amy. How are you? A:I'm fine, thank you, and you? C:我感觉很疲惫。昨天晚上我跟老板Mr. Brown一起请客户吃饭,很晚

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Hi, Chen Hao, you look especially nice today. Is that a new suit you are wearing? C:是啊,我上星期买的,拿去改了一下,昨天取

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他中午去吃饭,正好遇到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你去吃饭吗? A:As a matter of fact, I am. C:我准备到楼下的商店去随便买个汉堡。一起去吧? A:OK.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他午间休息遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你看见副总裁布朗先生有关公司野餐的电子邮件了吗? A:Yes, I read it this morning. It sounds like fun. I think the

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他开完会,跟美国同事Amy一起往外走。 (Office ambience) A:You seemed uncomfortable at our meeting. Was something wrong, Chen Hao? C:我是有点不自在。你是怎么看出来的? A:I

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在餐厅里找到美国同Amy 。 (Office ambience) A:Hello Chen Hao. How are you? C:还行。不过,我有点事想征求一下你的意见。 A:What is it? C:你认识我们办公室的Sue吗?

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他下班后跟美国同事Amy一起去参加应酬。 (Office ambience) C:谢谢你陪我来,Amy, 每次公司有这种应酬,我都特别不自在。 A:Why not? They are usually upscale events held

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。美国同事Amy来办公室找他。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy. How are you? A: I'm fine. Do you have a moment to talk? There is something I'd like to discuss with you. CH: 坐下说。 A: This is a bit a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,美国同事Amy到办公室去找他。 (Office ambience) A:Good morning, Chen Hao.. CH:Hi Amy. A: I heard your best friend Brad got a promotion. Is that true? CH: 没错。Brad如今是我的老板了。

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司老板Joe找员工Sam和Lucinda谈话。 Joe Tan: Hi Sam, please take a seat. Good morning, Lucinda. Please sit down. How are you both this morning? (Together) Sam and Lucinda: Good, thanks. Joe: I asked you both to come in this morning because

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司总裁Tim召集部门经理开会,讨论节能措施。 F: I know it might sound like an old-fashioned idea, but what about some kind of a carpooling program? T: You know, that just might work for a few of our departments. I know a few of the

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司总裁Tim召集部门经理开会,讨论公司可以采取哪些节能环保的措施。 Tim: Good morning folks, thanks for joining us. In light of the recent economic downturn, we thought we should pow-wow some ways we can conserve energy.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语