31..I like to read books in my spare time. 我在空闲时间喜欢读书。 32.Collecting stamps is a relaxing pastime . 集邮是一种令人轻松的业余嗜好。 33.My uncle likes to go fishing. 我叔叔喜欢钓鱼。 34.He has soccer practice every afternoon. 他每天下午都进

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

wrinkle solitary pastime homely costume commodity pathetic tackle patriotic negligible whisker paradise currently peacock lubricate physiological chip blaze peculiarity abortion wallet quench muse assassinate intermediate penalty

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

七个寂寞的日子 Seven Lonely Days even Lonely Days Seven lonely days make one lonely week. Seven lonely nights make one lonely me. Ever since the time you told me We were through, seven lonely days, I cried and cried for you. Oh, my darling, Yo

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Play Ball! Baseball is America's 'National Pastime' 说到球类运动,棒球是美国全国性的娱乐活动! From VOA Learning English, welcome to This Is America. I'm Steve Ember. Baseball is a sport that began in the eastern United States in the

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(五)月

archaic古体的 amid当中 curriculum课程 bustle忙着 crucial关键 empirical经验的 elapse流逝 fortnight两个星期 improvise临时准备 postpone耽误 preliminary做准备 prolong延长 propel驱使 recede后退 pastime娱乐 simultaneous同

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

By Shilpi Jha / Niharika Acharya Washington, D.C. 03 January 2007 watch Ghost Tours Whether ghosts are fact or fiction hasn't stopped some entrepreneurs from cashing in on the public's fascination with these otherworldly apparitions. All across the

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(一月)

Education Report - Cambodians Get Lessons in Skateboarding, Life This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Some young Cambodians are learning a new sport -- skateboarding. The country's first skateboard park is located on the grounds of a loc

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Play Ball - Songs About the 'Great American Pastime' Its not uncommon for musicians to play a concert in the outfield of a baseball stadium-but how about scheduling tour dates around baseball? After all, why visit Boston when the Red Sox are out of t

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(四月)

What's your hobby? What's your favorite pastime? My favorite pastime is watching TV. My hobby is cooking. I'm a football fan. Is music your main interest? When did you pick up this hobby? The picture isn't to my taste. It's a matter of personal taste

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Broadcast on COAST TO COAST: July 15, 2004 INTRODUCTION: Major League Baseball had its All Star Game Tuesday night. And, for the seventh time in the last eight years, top players from the American League defeated the National League. That means the A

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

迷你对话 A: I spend all my time looking after my baby. Im so tired. 我所有的时间的都用来照顾孩子了,我感到累极了。 B: Why dont you ask your husband to help you with it? 你为什么不要你丈夫帮你呢? A: Ive tried i

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

动名词的功能 动名词是什么?动词ing形式的一种,由动词演变而来,兼有动词和名词特征的非谓语。它可以支配宾语,也能被副词修饰。动名词有时态和语态的变化。 动名词与现在分词在句中

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台