Lesson3:TheCityofp.13 Listening to music is the favorite pastime of many people all over the world. This is especially true for people living in Vienna, the city of song. Being the home of Mozart, thi

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(431) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Passage 3 A Popular Pastime of the English People One of the best means of understanding the people of any nation is watching what they do with their non-working time. Most English men, women and children love growing things, especially flowers. Vis

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

Ⅲ SPORTS Unit 7 Americans Favorites美 国 人 的 爱 好 Part One Expressions 1.Cal Ripken just hit a home run. 卡尔利普金击出一个本垒打。 2.Whats the score? 比分是多少? 3.Whos winning? 谁赢了? 4.The referee just called a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

TEXT Many people in the United States spend most of their free time watching television. Certainly, there are many worthwhile programs on television, including news, educational programs for children, programs on current social problems, plays, movie

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第一册

A little poison now and then: that makes pleasant dreams. And much poison at last for a pleasant death. 时或吃一点点毒药,这使人作适意的梦。最後以多量底毒药,致怡然而死。 One still works, for work is a pastime. 仍然工

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 扎拉图斯特拉如是说

5801 Lesson Fifty -eight Hobby 业余爱好 My hobby is collecting stamps. Do you have a hobby? 我的业余爱好是集邮。你有嗜好吗? My hobby is collecting coins. My hobby is collecting butterflies. My hobby is playing football. My hobby is listening to musi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

Nerd Pride Day, also called Geek Pride Day, is a fun and serious day which celebrates nerds and geeks. Anyone around the world can feel proud to be a nerd or geek on this day. The day started in 2006 and takes place on May 25. This is a very special

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

June 6 is National Yo-Yo Day. This is the date of birth of the man who popularized yo-yos in the USA. His name was Donald Duncan and he got into the yo-yo business in 1930. Of course there were ups and downs before yo-yoing became an American pastime

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

今天听一首由GEORGIA GIBBS原唱的歌曲 这里将英文歌词中的单词、短语、语法、句义进行简单注释,使大家能够深刻体会歌曲的丰富涵义!! 《Seven Lonely Days》 《Georgia Gibbs原名Fredda Gibbons,1920年8月17日出生于麻省的Worcester。从15岁开始就在广播电台的Hit P

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

Seven Lonely Days Seven lonely days make one lonely week. Seven lonely nights make one lonely me. Ever since the time you told me We were through, seven lonely days, I cried and cried for you. Oh, my darling, You're crying-boo-hoo-hoo-hoo. There's no

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

Seven Lonely Days - 美国乡村音乐 Seven lonely days make one lonely week七天的孤独组成了寂寞的一周 Seven lonely nights make one lonely me七个孤独的晚上只有一个孤独的我 Ever since the time you told me we were together即使在那天你告诉我,我们在一起 Sev

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

新英语口语900句 询问喜欢和不喜欢做的事 691. What is it you don't like about summer weather? 你不喜欢夏天的哪一点呢? 692. I don't like it when the weather gets real hot. 当夏天天气变得太热的时候我就不喜欢了

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

AS IT IS 2016-01-10 Warm Winter Gives Ice Fishermen the Cold Shoulder People usually think of fishing as a warm-weather pastime. But some fishers say the activity is best when it is freezing outside. Those people are called ice fishermen. When it get

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

AS IT IS 2014-11-10 Swimmers Trading Pools for Open Water 游泳者不去泳池而去野外游泳 Increased numbers of swimmers are trading warm, calm pool water for exercise in open water. These people are known as wild swimmers. Wild seems like a g

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

模仿文本: The scene should be laid on a well-kept garden lawn. There should be bright sun overhead. Near at hand, under the cool shadow of a tree, there should be strawberries and cream, and a few spectators who do not want to play but are love

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Watching TV is a very popular pastime in the UK but what kind of programmes do British people like to watch? Well, the most-watched TV programmes every week are very popular dramas that are usually on at least four times every week. They are dramas b

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

经典歌曲-七个寂寞的日子SEVEN LONELY DAYS-GEROGIA GIBBS Seven Lonely Days Seven lonely days make one lonely week Seven lonely nights make one lonely me. Ever since the time you told me we were together Seven lonely days I cried and I cried

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

For sports fans, August means different things. For those who follow American football, August is traditionally when players begin training. For tennis lovers, the United States Open begins on August twenty-eighth in New York City. For basketball fan

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Todd: OK, Leonard, you're from New Zealand. Leo: Yes. Yes. Todd: So we're going to talk about your country's national pastime. Leo: Oh, that would be Rugby. Todd: OK. Leo: Uh, the All Blacks is well known around the world, especially here in Japan. T

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

解救无聊晚癌 Buy A New Book 买本书 Whether or not we admit it, we all like to read.Whether it's online or holding a physical book, our brains yearn for the knowledge and entertainment that books hold. Why not try going to your local book sto

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening