本期话题:喜欢我,不喜欢我,喜欢我。。。在纠结怎么表白吗? have a crush on someone 暗恋,迷恋某人 e.g. I have a crush on you. Lucky you. 你真幸运 have chemistry with someone 两情相悦 e.g. I have chemistry w

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

By Alan Silverman A new science fiction-adventure film uses computer-generated digital effects and scenery to re-create the look of a 1930's Saturday matinee. Alan Silverman spoke with co-star Angelin

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--文化艺术

Topic1-Craftsmenship 2.0 What's your impression of a craftsman? A silver-haired senior practitioner who spends a lifetime in the workshop perfecting his skills? Recently, a survey found that the younger generation is stepping up in inheriting the spi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

CAT'S IN THE CRADLE by Harry Chapin and Sandy Chapin Part 1 My child arrived just the other day; He came to the world in the usual way, But there were planes to catch and bills to pay, He learned to walk while I was away. And he was talking before I

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 高中一年级英语

经典语境背诵 Dad: Because of the oil crisis, the gas price goes up quikly It would cost me 250 yuan to fill my gas tank now. Thats really expensive. I wonder whether there will be oneday when I cant afford to drive a car anymore. 来到了加油站

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

HEALTH REPORT -May 29, 2002: Staph Vaccine By Nancy Steinbach This is the VOA Special English Health Report. American researchers say they have developed the first vaccine medicine that can prevent a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

THIS IS AMERICA - Musical Legend Chuck Berry Still Reeling and Rocking on Stage at 85 DOUG JOHNSON: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Doug Johnson. (MUSIC) FAITH LAPIDUS: And Im Faith Lapidus. This week on our program -- the music

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十)月

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Tax Day, Cherry Trees and an Unusual Guitar: What Do They All Have in Common? By Nancy Steinbach,Ed Stautberg Broadcast: Friday, April 15, 2005 (MUSIC) HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSA

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

成立于1998年,来自美国洛杉矶的乐队Rilo Kiley发表的每张专辑都大受Indie粉丝的欢迎和喜爱。主唱Jenn Lewis、吉他手Blake Sennett、贝斯Pierre De Reeder 、鼓手Jason Boesel组成的indie rock band,准确些应该还

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

As New Delhi prepares to host the 11-day Commonwealth Games in October, the city is undergoing an unprecedented $6 billion building boom and beautification campaign. Much of the work is being done by more than 400,000 contract daily wage workers who

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

The Pakistani army says it has been ordered by the government to begin military operations against al-Qaida-linked Taliban leader Baitullah Mehsud, but authorities are not giving details of the operation. Clashes have been reported between security

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(六月)

Guinea-Bissau's Lone Brewery Hopes to Tap National Pride Through coups, conflicts and other upheavals, one constant for many West African countries has been the presence of a national beer. After going years without one, Guinea-Bissau is now hoping t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(六月)

Gray, quiet and tired and mean Picking at a worried seam I try to make you mad at me over the phone Red eyes and fire and signs I''m taken by a nursery rhyme I want to make a ray of sunshine and never leave home No amount of coffee No amount of cryi

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

今天我们要学的词是standstill。 Standstill, 是停顿的意思。 China came to a standstill on Monday to mourn victims of the earthquake, 星期一,中国全国默哀,悼念四川大地震的死难者。 A police chase caused an hours-l

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Chile's president says it will take several years to rebuild the country after Saturday's powerful earthquake and devastating tsunami that killed at least 800 people. Even as Chile's government struggles to deliver emergency supplies to an estimated

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

You feel like a candle in a hurricane Just like a picture with a broken frame Alone and helpless Like you've lost your fight But youll be alright But youll be alright Chorus: Cause when push comes to shove You taste what you're made of You might ben

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

演唱:Juwita Suwito Have you wondered how it feels when its all over Wonder how it feels when you just have to start a new Never knowing where youre going when you face a brand new day It used to be that way Now I just close my eyes and say I just

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Costa Rican President Luis Guillermo Solis is on a state visit to China from January 4-10, at Chinese President Xi Jinpings invitation. A welcoming ceremony will be held this afternoon. Solis will attend a ministerial meeting between officials from C

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

今天我们要学的词是, stand up for。 Stand up for, 是维护的意思。美国私人保安公司黑水的雇员因为涉嫌在伊拉克打死平民,受到国会的质询。媒体报导说,The Blackwater chairman stood up for his guards in

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

歌词: For the first time in my life I just might be tongue tied For me to wake up with you kissing me Saying you've been missing me What a Beautiful Surprise Cause I wasn't expecting too late tonight, no And I didn't hear you come inside But ther

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲