A Better Day黑蝙蝠中队 演唱者:multicydeanea 这首歌有三个版本,这里介绍的是由挪威的MulticydeAnea原唱版本。 英文歌词 A better day when night belongs to dawn Another way for us to get along Although some might say i

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: how the words that couples use when they fight could affect their health. RS: In a new study, forty-two married couples made two overnight visits to a laboratory to discuss their

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英文魔法师字源大挪移

By Jeri Watson and Caty Weaver Broadcast: December 26, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And Im Faith Lapidus with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we tell about five special people who died during the past year. We st

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

To Fanny Keats, 20th December 1819 Wentworth Place My dear Fanny; When I saw you last, you asked me whether you should see me again before ChristmasYou would have seen me if I had been quite well. I have not, though not unwell enough to have prevente

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

ECONOMICS REPORT - When Newspapers Lie (About How Many People Read Them) By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, November 05, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Economics Report. The big

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) is a mobile data service available to users of GSM mobile phones. It is often described as

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

Little Johnny goes to school, and the teacher says, Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word? Johnny says Mas-tur-bate. Miss Rogers smiles and says, Wow, little Johnny, that's a mo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? The National Safety Council estimates that 28 percent of all highway accidents and deaths are caused by drivers paying poor attention to the road because theyre holding

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

Perhaps love is like a resting place A shelter from the storm It exists to give you comfort It is there to keep you warm And in those times of trouble When you are most alone The memory of love will bring you home Perhaps love is like a window Perhap

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

If southern Sudan chooses independence in Sunday's referendum, the country of Sudan will not be the only thing splitting in two. The Sudan People's Liberation Movement (SPLM), currently the ruling party in the south and a primary opposition party in

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

Darren Taylor | Johannesburg 03 September 2010 Thousands of fuel and motor industry employees in South Africa have joined a national public service strike in the country, but many others continue to resist union calls for them to stay away from work.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

EXPLORATIONS - How the Internet Grew from a Simple Idea By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: This is Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with the VOA

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

By Benjamin Sand Islamabad 11 July 2007 Pakistani officials say the fight to clear Islamabad's Red Mosque of well-armed militants is complete. From Islamabad VOA Correspondent Benjamin Sand reports the bloody siege left at least nine soldiers and 50

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

Todd: So, Shifani, you are an expert in urban planning, and more specifically, in transport. What do you envision in the future, let's say, in fifty years from now? Shifani: Fifty years from now is quite a long time to project, but future cities woul

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

By Jim Teeple Nablus, West Bank 02 July 2007 The recent takeover of the Gaza Strip by Hamas militants has left the Palestinian territories divided. Hamas now rules Gaza, and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah faction controls the West Bank. T

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

-Every year from July 6 through 14, hundreds of thousands of revelers, dancing to traditional pipe bands, pack into the center of Pamplona to kick off Spain's most famous bull-running fiesta in honor of the Navarre capital's patron saint, San Fermin.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

China conducts flight landing on aircraft carrier LIAONING AIRCRAFT CARRIER, Nov. 25 (Xinhua) -- China has successfully conducted flight landing on its first aircraft carrier, the Liaoning, naval sources said. A new J-15 fighter jet was used as part

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

By Peta Thornycroft 13 February 2008 Zimbabwe's former finance minister Simba Makoni, who was expelled from the ruling ZANU-PF Tuesday after announcing his candidacy in next months presidential election, has spelled out elements of his election manif

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

Friendship is a DiamondFriendship is a diamondburied in the earth;a treasure of great worth. But first it must be minedthen faceted and shined. It takes pick and shovel and strain,encompassing time and enduring pain,until its grace is seen;a glitteri

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语