新概念英语第一册第2版21-1—在线英语听力室

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册Flash第2版

There was a lake at the outskirts of a small village. Two swans and a turtle who were good friends lived in the lake. They would play with each other and pass time telling stories. One year, there were no rains and the lake started drying up. The lak

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

don't pretend you're sorry i know you're not you know you got the power to make me weak inside girl you leave me breathless but it's okay 'cause you are my survival now hear me say i can't imagine lif

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

full of pep pepper i'm very energized. how much does that pen cost? = how much is that pen? what do you do? what does he do? how much does that suit cost? how much money is that suit? how much is that suit? how much money do the pencils cost? dollar,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(331) / 评论(0) 分类 EPT美语 第六级(大学适用)

以你自己的宠物或你熟悉的小动物为题按下面的要求写一篇英语作文。 要求:1.意思连贯,词句通顺,标点正确,书写规范。 2.不少于50个单词。 参考范文: My dog I have an English dog. Its name is

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Lesson 29 Mother meets Mr May Mother: Im going to come to school with you this morning, Sue. Sue: All right, mum. Mother: Whos your new teacher this year? Sue: Its Mr May, mum. Mother: Whats he like? Sue: Hes very tall and thin. He always has a pipe

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年1月

I share a bathroom with my roommate, which is usually not a problem. 我和我室友共用卫生间,这也不成问题。 We each try to keep the sink, the tub, and the toilet clean, and we have separate medicine cabinets to keep our things. 我们用

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

1.有趣的漫画 The bees go around and around in the air. 蜜蜂在空中转来转去。 The onion rings go around and around on my fork. 洋葱圈在我的叉子上转来转去。 The hula hoop goes around and around my body. 呼啦圈在我的身上

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字4B

1.有趣的漫画 Look at those ants. 看看那些蚂蚁。 They work very hard under the sun. 他们在大太阳下很辛勤地工作。 Look at those bees. 看看那些蜜蜂。 They work very hard in the garden. 他们在花园里很辛勤地工作。

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字4A

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Learning First Aid: What to Do Until You Reach Medical Help A guide to common emergencies such as choking, heart stoppage, accidental poisonings and severe bleeding. Transcript of radio broadcast: 26 May 2008 VOICE ONE: This is

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(五)月

Our story today is called Feathertop. It was written by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Lawan Davis adapted it for VOA Learning English. Here is Shep ONeal with the story. The long cold winter was gone at last. At first the cold nights went away slowly. Then su

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Hold Your Horses! 不要着急! Now, the VOA Special English program Words and Their Stories. Today, we tell about horse expressions. In the past, many people depended on horses for transportation, farming and other kinds of work. A lot of people sti

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(六)月

A:So,what do Canadians usually have for breakfast? 那么你们加拿大人早餐通常吃什么? B:Well,breakfast is very important in Canada.We usually have lots of food in the morning.Take eggs f

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

First Aid: What to Do Until Medical Help Arrive 急救知识:医疗救助到达之前该做什么 From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Mario Ritter. Today, Bob Doughty and Pat Bodnar provide a short guide to first aid. Doctors i

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(七)月

词根词缀: 词根: ver=true(真实的) verily adv. 真正地;真实地 veridical adj. 不虚伪的;诚实的 前缀: extra-= beyond 一般加在形容词之前,表示在之外超出的意思 extraordinary adj. 非凡的;特别的;离

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

模仿文本:Now after an Italian stopover for To Rome with Love, Allen has returned home, for his most substantial American set movie in many years. Blue Jasmine is a story of two sisters, Jasmine, wealthy on the east coast, Ginger, poor on the we

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

I really didn't want this to be a big news story,that's the whole reason I didn't go to hospital 我不想这事变成新闻 着就是我当时为什么没去医院 The paramedics wanted me to go to hospital to get fully checked out and I didn't wann

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

As every one knows, these same hogs' bristles, fins, whiskers, blinds, or whatever you please, 如所周知,这种叫做猪鬃,鳍状物,胡须,细长帘子或者随你高兴怎样称呼的东西, furnish to the ladies their busks and other

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

So for example, The Cat in the Hat Comes Back, a book that I'm sure we all often return to, like Moby Dick. 例如,《戴帽子的猫回来了》,这本书我相信很多人还经常读,又如《白鲸记》。 One phrase in it is, Do you know

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

歌词如下: Baby bye, there's a fly. We will watch him, you and I. There he goes, on his toes. Right up to your nose, nose, nose. Baby bye, there's a fly. We will watch him, you and I. There he goes, on his toes. Right up to your mouth, mouth, mout

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(373) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首