01.01. 06 特定问候 1. Happy New Year! 2. Happy Lunar New Year! 3. The very best of luck to you in the New Year! 4. Have a Merry Easter! 5. Happy Thanksgiving Day! 6. Happy New Year to your family.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 万用英语口语句典

Sky Watchers Prepare For the 'Super Bowl' of Moons This is What's Trending Today. The moon is providing a rare triple treat this week. 月亮将会在本周给人们带来一次罕见的三重乐趣。 On Wednesday, much of the world will get to see

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

'Part-Time Scientists' Try to Put Vehicle on Moon 兼职科学家为将探测车送上月球进行竞争 Sixteen teams from around the world have set their sights on the moon. The teams are also hoping to win the $30 million Lunar XPRIZE. Google, the

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

雅思听力场景词汇--与中秋有关的词汇 中秋节在中国是一个很盛大的节日,和小编一起来看看中秋节词汇都如何表达吧! Mid-autumn day 中秋节 lunar 农历 mooncake 月饼 minimooncake 迷你月饼 mooncakes wi

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

In 1970, the Soviet Union put a laser reflector on the moon, carried by a rover. A few months later, it disappeared. Some speculated that the rover had fallen into a crater or parked in such a way as to render the reflector inaccessible. Now after 40

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

BEIJING, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- China is preparing for the launch of an experimental recoverable moon orbiter, said the State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defence on Sunday. The orbiter arrived in Xichang via air in so

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Owl City - Super Honeymoon Glamour and fashion Models and magazines... a striking runway entrance Beauty and passion Stardust and high class scenes of popular teens When I lived in Denver, I met a millionaire With ribbons in her blonde hair I still r

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

英文歌词: Glamour and fashion Models and magazines... a striking runway entrance Beauty and passion Stardust and high class scenes of popular teens When I lived in Denver, I met a millionaire With ribbons in her blonde hair I still remember She was

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

嫦娥二号 Chang'e-2(moon probe) 神舟七号 Shenzhou VII (spacecraft) 载人飞船 manned spaceship/ spacecraft 载人航天 manned space flight 多人多天太空飞行 multi-manned and multi-day space flight 载人航天计划 manned space

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hello everyone. From the CNN Center in Atlanta, here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. The Pentagon's plan to shoot down a failing spy satellite today may not happen because of bad weather. A Pentagon official says that high seas in the

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(二)月

MADRID, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- China Great Wall Industry Corporation will send a Spanish rover to the moon in June 2014, according to the Galactic Suite company which heads the Barcelona Moon Team that is competing in the Google Lunar X Prize contest to

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

中国假期禁放烟花 确保空气质量 The Chinese have a tradition of celebrating the Lunar New Year with firecrackers and fireworks, hoping the noise will fend off evil spirits and bad luck. The sky decorated with illuminating fireworks is an

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

元宵节的英文是Lantern Festival。因为正月十五是一年中第一个月圆之夜,所以叫元宵。 The 15th day of the 1st lunar month is the Chinese Lantern Festival because the first lunar monthis called yuan-month and in the ancient

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

大吉大利--写新年贺词必备的英文语句 Greeting Season: 春节 The Spring Festival 农历 lunar calendar 正月 lunar January; the first month by lunar calendar 除夕 New Years Eve; eve of lunar New Year 初一 the beginning of New

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Chinese Spring Festival, also called Lunar New Year, has more than 4,000 years of history. Being one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it is the grandest and the most important festival for Chinese people. It is also the time for the whole famili

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, Feb. 16 (Xinhua) -- The Ministry of Transport (MOT) said Thursday that about 2.85 billion passenger-trips by roads were made during the 40-day Spring Festival travel rush this year, up 9.6 percent from the corresponding period last year. A t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Science and technology: Space exploration: Dusting yourself down 科技:空间探索:拂去尘埃 A new space suit could resist the damaging effects of sharp lunar dust. 一款新型的宇航服能够抵抗尖利的月尘带来的破坏性影响。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Below is the transcript of the Presidents video message: 以下是总统羊年祝福视频的文字稿: Michelle and I send our warmest wishes to everyone celebrating the Lunar New Year here in America and all around the world. Ill always remember

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

WASHINGTON, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- Latest research shows that the Moon could be younger than previous estimates. The findings were published online Wednesday in the Nature journal. The prevailing theory of the Moon's origin is that it was created by a g

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

主题句:I agree with you one hundred percent.我完全赞同你 SCENE 1 A: let's go to Australia during the Chinese Lunar New Year. 农历年我们去澳洲。 B: Sounds good. I agree with you one hundred percent. 听起来不错,我完全赞

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语