《欲望都市》电影版主题曲 Labels or love 向来被视为流行指标的《欲望城市》,剧情里扮随著女主角心境起伏的,当然是走在时代尖端的流行音乐极品。身兼电影编剧及导演的Michael Patrick King,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

ESL Podcast 1179 Reading Food Labels Amy: Put a big bag of those potato chips in the basket. Giorgio: Have you read the nutritional label on these chips? Amy: No, but look. This doesnt have very much saturated fat, trans fat, or sodium. Giorgio: Look

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之餐饮娱乐

I'm going to clean the blackboard. But you can't do that. Why can't I? We haven't got a duster. Did you walk to the match? No. I went by car. Did John go by car, too? No. He cycled. Hello, and how did you spend the holiday? I played tennis till lunch

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Matthew: So these days there are warning labels on everything from CDs to cigarettes to fast food, everything. What do you think about that? Should people be warned all the time about everything or do they need to not really have that warning on it?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

(man) Current studies show that what goes on labels is an important consideration for manufacturers, since more than seventy percent of shoppers read food labels when considering whether to buy a product. A recent controversy as to whether labels on

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

have probably learned from my podcasts, that the region where I live is agricultural. It is rural, the communities are small, and its post native american indian roots lie in the apple tree. I realised the other day how I take the apple tree for gran

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Jo Shapcott One day the technicians touched souls as they exchanged everyday noises above the pipette. Then they knew that the state of molecules was not humdrum. The inscriptions on the specimen jars which lined the room in racks took fire in their

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

歌手:Fergie 专辑:Sex and the City Shopping for labels, shopping for love Manolo and Louis, its all Im thinking of Shopping for labels, shopping for love Manolo and Louis, its all Im thinking of I already know what my addiction is I be looking for

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Todd: Now Mike, we've been talking about diabetes, and recently in the United States they've wanted to put warning labels on things like soda and fast food, and things like that, warning about the possibility of getting something like diabetes. Do yo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

By Carol Pearson Washington 25 April 2007 Do warning labels about health hazards on cigarettes help people to quit smoking? New research shows they at least cause people to think about what they are doing. The World Health Organization is concerned t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(四月)

Top 5 Wacky Warning Labels Identified Each year, a group called the Center for America, which is critical of frivolous lawsits, selects the years top five Wacky Warning Labels. For instance, it once found a stern advisory on a package of rat poison:

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

Fergie - Labels or love Shopping for labels, shopping for love Manolo and Louis, it's all I'm thinking of Shopping for labels, shopping for love Manolo and Louis, it's all I'm thinking of I already know what my addiction is I be looking for labels, I

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Foods that contain genetically modified ingredients will soon be required to have a special label. NPR's Merrit Kennedy reports that we're now seeing what that label might look like. MERRIT KENNEDY, BYLINE: About two years ago, Con

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

Matthew: So these days there are warning labels on everything from CDs to cigarettes to fast food, everything. What do you think about that? Should people be warned all the time about everything or do they need to not really have that warning on it?

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

May 20, 2016 is a day that most people in the food industry wont forget. Its the day that the FDA formally announced that it is mandating companies to, among other significant things, include the amount of added sugars in a product on food and bevera

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, Nov. 4 (Xinhuanet) -- The amount of trans fat and other nutritional information will be marked on the labels of prepackaged food, according to the country's first national standard for food nutrition. The labeling will take effect on Jan 1,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The European Union approved new guidelines Wednesday calling for labels identifying goods made in Israeli settlements in a move swiftly condemned by Israel. 欧盟星期三批准了新准则,呼吁把以色列制造的商品都打上标签,此举立

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I'm going to clean the blackboard. But you can't do that. Why can't I? We haven't got a duster. Did you walk to the match? No. I went by car. Did John go by car, too? No. He cycled. Hello, and how did you spend the holiday? I played tennis till lunch

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力新版