INTEGRATING SKILLS Reading and writing During the first week of May I went on a holiday to Sichuan.First,I found some photos of interesting places which were not too far away from Chengdu.I decided to go and see the big Buddha in leshan and Mount Eme

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

询问基本情景对话: Dialogue 1 A: Good afternoon. I am Mr. Brown, the Import manager of Atlantic Industries Ltd, Sidney, Australia. This is my card. B: Good afternoon, Mr. Brown. My name is Mrs. Anderson, manager of the sales department. A: N

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

ROME, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- Juventus were stunned by 10-man Sampdoria 2-1 at home on Sunday to miss the chance to reclaim an eight-point lead at the top of Serie A. Both Inter Milan and Roma suffered humiliating away defeat, respectively at the hands of

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 21 (Xinhua) -- Former Brazil international striker Adriano has signed with Flamengo on a performance-based contract until the end of the year. Flamengo confirmed on its official website on Tuesday that the 30-year-old had committ

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Former Brazil international striker Adriano could make his long-awaited return to football within a month after being cleared by doctors Monday to resume training. Adriano underwent surgery for a second time on his

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ROME, April 30 (Xinhua) -- Giampaolo Pazzini came off the bench to salvage Inter with a brace in injury time on Saturday as the champions beat Cesena 2-1 to keep the Serie A title race alive until the next round of fixtures. Inter trailed through Igo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. This is a ship-shipping ship, shipping shipping ships. Ship作名词是指船,作动词指装船。Shipping作名词时意思是运输。不能理解这句话的同学请看上图。 类似的句子还有:Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffal

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

MADRID, May 29 (Xinhua) -- Spanish BBVA Primera Liga outfit Atletico Madrid Tuesday confirmed their second signing for the 2012-2013 season. The Europa League winners have signed Turkish international midfielder Emre Belozoglu on a two-year contract.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

THE HAGUE, Oct. 3 (Xinhua) -- Maarten Stekelenburg has withdrawn from the Dutch squad for their forthcoming Euro 2012 qualifiers against Moldova and Sweden. Medical research on Monday in Amsterdam revealed that the AS Roma goalie has not recovered en

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MADRID, Mar. 5 (Xinhua) -- Atletico Madrid have announced an agreement to extend the contract of coach, Diego Simeone for a further four seasons. The Argentinean, whose current deal was due to expire at the end of the current season, has agreed a new

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ROME, June 15 (Xinhua) -- Former Juventus director manager Luciano Moggi has been banned for life from all Italian soccer, the country's soccer governing body said in a statement on Wednesday. Antonio Giraudo, former Juventus general manager, and Inn

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, June 18 (Xinhua) -- AC Milan is reportedly negotiating the return of Brazilian star Kaka to the San Siro in a deal that could reunite striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic with Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid. The Rossoneri has sought talks with Ka

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Dec. 30 (Xinhua) -- QPR and Brazil goalkeeper Julio Cesar today discussed for the first time a possible return to boyhood club Flamengo. Cesar left the Rio de Janeiro club in 2005 to join Italian giants Internazionale, where he won th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Beijing IKEA site fire causes no casualties

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 6 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian club Internacional has announced the signing of Uruguay striker Diego Forlan on a three-year contract. The 33-year-old was confirmed as Brazilian football's latest big-name recruit in a statement on Intern

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

◆I should appreciate the privilege of an intervies.I may be reached by letter at the address given above,or by telephone at 1234651. ◆I feel that a personal meeting would give us the opportunity to discuss your shout-and long-term objectives an

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

央行14日发布《中国人民银行关于境外央行、国际金融组织、主权财富基金运用人民币投资银行间市场有关事宜的通知》,中国银行间市场对境外机构投资者的开放程度进一步提升。 请看相关

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Roberto Mancini, Albania's Euro 2016 dream Austria's renaissance FRI 16 OCT 2015 Interview with Inter Milan coach Roberto Mancini

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

G. A. general agent 总代理商、总代理人 GA go ahead 办理、可行 GAAP general Accepted Accounting Principles 通用会计准则 GAAS Generally Accepted Auditing Standard 通用审计标准 GAC General Administration of Customs 海关总署

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

illogical attitude Chinese不自然姿势(癔症性癫痫) illusion Chinese错觉 imbecility Chinese痴愚 imipramine Chinese丙咪嗪 impinge Chinese侵犯 impotence Chinese阳萎 incisura Chinese切迹 incitogram Chinese冲动发放 inclusion body encephalitis Chinese包涵体

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇