Faiza Elmasry | Washington, DC 29 March 2010 Cell biologist Elaine Fuchs is known for revolutionizing the study of skin and for her support of women in science. Children, Elaine Fuchs says, have a natural fascination with science. She remembers that

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

National Railway's Test Become Intellectual Challenge: Ticket Buyers With the Spring Festival Holiday right around the corner, huge numbers of people are already going online, booking train tickets for the most important vacation of the year. However

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

So here are a couple of images from SOLEs. 这里有一些自主教育环境的图像。 I've tried incredible, incredible questions -- When did the world begin? How will it end? to nine-year-olds. 我尝试问过一些非常惊人的问题世界是从

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

A book a day may keep dementia away, even if you read it as a kid. Because the study finds the exercise in the brain in any age may preserve memory. The work appears online Journal Rolonogy. Previous studies have shown that engaging in brain building

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(七)月

Speaking Protecting Intellectual Property Rights Richard: I understand why publishing houses have called for a crack down on illegal copies of books. Its a big loss for them if everyone buys pirated books instead of paying the full price. Nancy: I ag

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

By Lisa Schlein Geneva 14 December 2006 Pharmaceutical companies make billions of dollars from top-selling drugs. But, the communities that harbor the traditional knowledge and genetic resources from which these drugs are made, reap few benefits. Th

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

By Steve Herman New Delhi 13 February 2007 U.S. Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez has told Indian business leaders that their country's economy will not be able to achieve its full potential unless more is done to protect data and intellectual pro

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

By Tendai Maphosa London 26 February 2008 The new edition of the second annual International Property Rights Index says physical and intellectual property rights are necessary for economic growth. From London, Tendai Maphosa has more in this report f

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

China says it had great success in its crackdown on intellectual property rights violations in 2007. Officials say there will be even greater vigilance for the Beijing Olympics in August. 中国说,去年在保护知识产权方面取得了巨大的成

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年4月

To George and Tom Keats, 23, 24 January 1818 My dear Brothers; I was thinking what hindered me from writing so long, for I have many things to say to you and know not where to begin. I think a little change has taken place in my intellectual latelyI

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(1264) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)